Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
Welcome HopeD and Jez!

While the rumor mill is getting sorted out and we will hopefully learn soon whether or not the local LE found anything, I want to post a few things to ponder.

LC, I think some of this should be documented, before they pull the FB pages. I have copies of some of the info and photos on my own computer.

First off, LL is 29 years old, she already has 5 children including Aliayah, a daughters 11 and 9, sons aged about 5 years and a baby just 9 months. She is about to give birth to twins.

The three girls and the baby all have the Lunsford last name, even though RKL is not the biological father of Aliayah. The 5 year old boy's last name different. (I have that info if anybody wants it).

While this whole case is very disturbing, I just hope that posting some of this info will help prevent the worst from happening to the other children in this household.

Please take a minute to study the background of LL's 9-year old daughter's FB profile picture:

PHOTO OF MINOR CHILD DELETED. LC

Then look at the "aunt's" profile picture, it was taken in the same room. How many people are really living in that house??
[Image: 282608_183066968422794_100001584773761_4...9609_n.jpg]

Not only is the 9 year old's picture inappropriate, it shows the disgusting living conditions these children are being raised in. Damn it, if you have enough money to have internet access, you should be able to afford some cleaning supplies and a few cans of paint.

ok rant over...Signs_173

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by Harvest Moon - 09-28-2011, 03:54 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM