Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
(09-28-2011, 03:54 PM)Harvest Moon Wrote: ...LC, I think some of this should be documented, before they pull the FB pages. I have copies of some of the info and photos on my own computer.

...I just hope that posting some of this info will help prevent the worst from happening to the other children in this household.

Please take a minute to study the background of LL's 9-year old daughter's FB profile picture: ...

Not only is the 9 year old's picture inappropriate, it shows the disgusting living conditions these children are being raised in. Damn it, if you have enough money to have internet access, you should be able to afford some cleaning supplies and a few cans of paint. ...

I really do hope you can figure out how to edit the photo of the sister... and I am really glad you are saving whatever you can find on FB, etc. before it gets taken down.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by HopeDiamond88 - 09-29-2011, 08:08 AM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM