Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
(10-11-2011, 11:02 PM)Cracker Wrote: I don't understand how people don't feel compelled to be kind and caring towards their own offspring.

I always think it must be meth or pills or some addiction. Surely love of a young child is natural to all mothers and fathers.

Mostly its ignorance and self interest. They were raised with no love shown from their parenta as there parents were before them. They simply don't know any other way to be. I have seen people say terrible things to ther 2 or 3 year old kids because Mom thought they were being a smart ass or were not doing something the way mom wanted, when the kid was simply being a kid. Taking a look at these inbred lard asses, they are ignorant, self indulgent welfare white trash. They are exactly in this country we should require a license to breed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SIXFOOTERsez - 10-12-2011, 09:14 AM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM