Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
Man I hate this women or thing even, I don't understand how people see her all over town and say nothing to her, well from what I have read, people just stare at her, I think I would spit in her face!!!Furious

LC, I have a question for you..... this was posted on one of the LC sites and am wondering how true it could be, seems a bit odd to me that FBI would ask this, but then I have no idea really how FBI or LE work?

"Vickie Bowen (Great Aunt) has said that the FBI has asked her to put the open letters to LL & RL on all of the FB pages. They asked her to be as graphic as possible. And that they are wanting people to really get pissed and start going up to LL & RL and mouth off to them. They said that LC peeps haven't put any pressure on RL & LL besides on FB and that they don't want violence, or people actually breaking laws, but that when people just freeze & stare at them in WM, that isn't helping things because they are getting more & more cocky as the days go by".
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by Jezreel - 11-29-2011, 03:04 PM