Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
You are no doubt right LC, sad but true, I don't see the FBI holding a press conference because of this letter.

I have been keeping an eye on the FB pages and groups for Aliayah, I see that there is an a Clarksburg police officer (maybe he has retired now) is helping search in Weston & areas and writing open letters to Lena & Ralph asking for hem to meet and talk with him.

Listen out for another law suit against Lena, apparently the Eric Harris that she said was the father and subsequently confirmed as not being her father is filing a lawsuit against Lena.

I don't know what is going on there, I wish something would break soon, but I highly doubt it :(

Lena stated the following through cousin "my baby is coming back, they can't have, she is mine and she is coming home'

I really don't know what to make of it all :/
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by Jezreel - 01-19-2012, 03:53 PM