Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
I wish the whore would just come clean Wt

WDTV - Thursday marks eight months since Aliayah Lunsford was first reported missing from her Dennison Street home. Since that September day, no one has seen the girl and investigators haven't named a suspect in her disappearance.

Thousands have come and gone through Bendale offering to help search for the girl and do whatever was needed to bring her home. Even those who lived too far away, passed out flyers with her information at rest stops across the country.

Some keep searching and praying while state and federal agencies attempt to figure out what happened. Investigators say they've looked into between 125 and 150 tips that the public has given them. They also have video evidence from businesses and homes. In the past, they said all of this allowed them to come up with a working theory but they won't elaborate on what they mean. Nor will they say who could be involved in their theory. They are looking at a small group of persons of interest. There's no word on if Aliayah's family members are part of this group. Although investigators say that they do not think any other kids are in danger, one mom we caught up with says the news still makes her immediately think of her kids.

"It's very devastating as a mother because I think about my kids ever day and I'm with them as much as I can be so I can't imagine not knowing where they were and especially for eight months. I really hope they can find her, find out what's happened," says Philippi resident Whitney Mayle. "I wanted to hold my kids closer. That was my original thought," she says.

A candle lighting ceremony is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. Thursday at the State Road Garage in Bendale.

[Image: new-aliayah-search(1).JPG][Image: aliayah_pic.jpg]
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by Jezreel - 05-24-2012, 12:12 PM