Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Berklely!
This has been done before but I think it is the epitome of equality with a satirical edge. It brings the truth out in blatant and irrefutable glory.

The genius of Berkely students
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm actually surprised there are any Republicans there. They must be doing it to piss off their hippy parents.

The last time I was at UC Berkeley, they had a huge gay/lesbian alliance meeting in the quad. I remember a lot of hairy people. That's why I like Ellen. She shows that lesbians can be well-groomed.

You know you can't go to the bake sale when you have trouble spelling the name of the college. That doesn't get you on the short list...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
For once, California gets it right. Fuck affirmative action.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-28-2011, 10:33 PM)Cracker Wrote: The last time I was at UC Berkeley, they had a huge gay/lesbian alliance meeting in the quad.

Fuck.

I thought he was talking about Berklee in Boston.

Serves me right.

I didn't click on the link.

Hairy lesbians frighten me, too.

I'm OK with military preference in gov't hiring, but that's about it. If you lost a limb in service, you should get the job you want if you are able to do it.

If you take away affirmative action, all peoples have to rise to the occasion. That isn't a tragedy.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Zip it Molly..........I never even heard about Berkely until my fingers fucked up and typed it wrong. Do they even have a football team?
That was directed at Tic-tac ..........hah
(09-28-2011, 10:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: Zip it Molly..........I never even heard about Berkely until my fingers fucked up and typed it wrong. Do they even have a football team?

If you have ever heard of the periodic table of the elements, you have heard of Berkeley. They made most of the synthetic elements there, even named a few after the college.

It is ranked number 5 in best scientific universities IN THE WORLD.
(09-28-2011, 10:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: Do they even have a football team?

Golden Bears.

(09-28-2011, 10:51 PM)Cracker Wrote: It is ranked number 5 in best scientific universities IN THE WORLD.

My niece is there (senior year) on a FULL RIDE academic scholarship. And she's white!

:O
Commando Cunt Queen