Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state
After reading ALL the transcripts on this case so far, this is where I am at...and I don’t think I have read this opinion anywhere else. What’s really going on with the father of Sky?
WHY did he not have custody of the children? And why were the children so scared of their father?
I just have doubts all over the place; the only person who is talking mainly about her is the father. Saying she did this and she did that...she was committed, blah blah blah. Now I have seen that some Indian men are so controlling they make the females BELIEVE they are one way when they are actually NOT.
In my personal opinion, I just don’t think his issues are being questioned or his motives are being questioned as much as hers.
AND one more question, when she left the children for 12 hours during their mediation...the father simply states he did not have custody. WELL wouldnt you ask where you kids were and whom they were with if she was seen without them??

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state - by loveology11 - 11-07-2011, 01:49 PM
RE: Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state - by LytoMe - 11-15-2011, 04:04 PM