Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state
Well if he is deceased and somewhere outside the weather is getting really cold here. We are forecasted to get snow on friday. That is of course is if he is not in a body of water. Which there are many opportunities for that. Many apartment complexes even have ponds and things like that around here and those will be freezing soon. I sure wish that something would happen and that poor little boy would be found.

I also agree with Lytome that i have come in contact with very controlling indian men and definitely don't like it when women get the upper hand or authority. I just wonder if his over the top look at the mother finger pointing isn't just more along that rather than trying to steer away from looking at him. It's really hard to know either way but I would think if the father had taken the son at any point prior to this date the mother would have spoken up. Unless the father was following the mother and pounced on this moment to snatch the son and hide him. Does the father have an alibi for the time the child went missing?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state - by loveology11 - 11-07-2011, 01:49 PM
RE: Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state - by heartbreaker6713 - 11-16-2011, 06:47 PM