Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state
yeah, i can see where a mental defense will be the way to go.

fucking nutjob.

Seattle Weekly
Julia Biryukova, or someone with access to her e-mail account, took time away from posting happy family photos online, to write to an ABC news reporter about her missing son, Sky Metalwala. Her message: I didn't do it. Also: My "sadistic Muslim" ex did do it.

ABC reporter Neal Karlinsky says he contacted Biryukova through an e-mail address known to belong to the her. The responses obviously can't be 100 percent confirmed as hers, as opposed to a family members or other friend with access to the account (not that most people share e-mail accounts these days), but Biryukova's ex-husband Solomon Metalwala says the messages "sound like her."

Speaking of the ex husband, here's Biryukova's response to a question about what she thinks of his suggestion that she had something to do with Sky's disappearance.

"Mr. Karlinsky, My former husband is a sadistic Muslim Pakistani. No one has any idea. This is all too difficult. Kindly, Julia."

Biryukova's ex-husband is Pakistani. He's not, however, a Muslim.

But by all means, Ms. Biryukova, carry on:

"My attorney has forbid me from speaking about the ongoing investigation. My former husband's allegations are without merit. Solomon is deceptive."

Sky's mom also flatly denied having any part of her son's disappearance and claimed to be "praying to Jesus on my knees night and day for my Sky."

When asked if she believes her ex played a part in the boy's disappearance, she responded "yes."

Bellevue police, meanwhile, announced the discovery of "items of interest" in the case over the weekend. Not saying what the items are, BPD says that the evidence is being investigated at a crime lab now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state - by loveology11 - 11-07-2011, 01:49 PM
RE: Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state - by Lady Cop - 11-21-2011, 05:32 PM