Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state
(11-21-2011, 05:32 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Bellevue police, meanwhile, announced the discovery of "items of interest" in the case over the weekend. Not saying what the items are, BPD says that the evidence is being investigated at a crime lab now.[/b]

Interesting the news last night was saying the items they found in the park area that was searched this weekend were not related to sky. They also mentioned the pictures she posted but if those are not even sky that is going to be sad and disgusting! If he has been truely gone for much longer, he could be anywhere, still could be now!

(11-21-2011, 05:44 PM)lucimhome Wrote: I can't wait for that crazy "fucking nutjob" to be arrested! I wish I lived close to her, so I could go mess her house up. Put food all over and break her sweeper and make her look at the mess. I think that's the way they are going to get her to crack.
After doing some reading over the weekend about what this "fucking nutjob" has put her kids and husband through the last 3 or 4 years they need to put her in a messy cell. Or make her go live with a hoarder till she tells what she did to Sky.

JMO

I live in the area and i definitely feel the same way. I am kind of glad i don't know specifically where she lives because i have a feeling i would be not able to withhold myself from driving by more than i probably should! I know i would definitely make the excuse every time i went in that direction which is almost daily!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state - by loveology11 - 11-07-2011, 01:49 PM
RE: Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state - by heartbreaker6713 - 11-21-2011, 06:24 PM