Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state
i agree with this decision. that bitch has done NOTHING to find her son.

[Image: 5pSky_Custody_Hearing-pkg.t.jpg]

SEATTLE — KIRO

Solomon Metalwala, the father of missing boy Sky Metalwala, will get custody of his 4-year-old daughter.

KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Chris Legeros was there Tuesday as Metalwala learned the unexpected news that the legal fight that kept him away from both his daughter and his now-missing son, Sky, had suddenly ended.

Metalwala arrived at the King County Courthouse expecting to attend a hearing to ask that a restraining order against him be lifted, but without opposition from his estranged wife, Julia Biryukova, a family law commissioner terminated the order.

the way is now clear for Metalwala to regain custody of his daughter by her birthday on Dec. 18.

“I’m stoked. I’m happy. I’m really happy,” said Metalwala. “We can just be a family, a dad and daughter. And Sky’s out there, we’ll get him.”

Metalwala said he'll fight efforts by Biryukova to have supervised visits with her daughter. Metalwala has said that in the past, his wife has mental health issues and is not in a state of mind to interact with her daughter.

“She needs to interact with herself first,” said Metalwala.

“She hasn’t helped at all in this process, and hasn’t been involved in the child that’s missing. We sure hate to think about what would happen with the child that’s not missing,” said Metalwala’s lawyer, Clay Terry.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state - by loveology11 - 11-07-2011, 01:49 PM
RE: Sky Metalwala, 2, missing. Washington state - by Lady Cop - 12-07-2011, 06:30 PM