Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bianca Jones, 2 - Detroit. father charged with murder
(12-03-2011, 10:23 PM)Jezreel Wrote: Wonder if the fuckwit realized he gave sketch artists a description of himself

How do you not?

"Let me see, he had brown skin, frizzy hair, big lips, a huge nose, and his skin was lighter on the palms of his hands and bottoms of his feet."

If people don't work hard and sacrifice to take care of their children, they never learn to value them. Welfare is the biggest killer of children in the US.

I thought this was about the little girl they found strapped in her carseat in the river for a minute. Hopefully the "father" loved the little girl so much that hid her away and didn't hurt her for crying or doing other baby things.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
As most of you people know I live in Toledo Ohio. Most of the murders in Toledo are black on black in this town, very seldom white people killing whites, just the facts. My question is are we going to have enough room in jail for all these people? What a waste of sperm and money..
hah Waste of sperm. I say kill them all. Fuck wasting space in ours jails.
night 3 has fallen. that child is no longer alive.

if he was 'jacked there would be red paint chips on his vehicle. i wonder if he was smart enough to back into a red car.

You're right JS that word does just roll off with these kinds of people.

Cracker, I would like to think that is true but this guy barely knew his daughter, he's been in prison.

Sonny I think Toledo and Detroit are as bad as each other, same kind of thing there, they need to throw all these motherfuckers on a island in the middle of nowhere and let them fight it out there

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

“The Detroit Police Department will not comment on the quantity nor the quality of any evidence or information we have gathered to date,” Chief Godbee said in the statement. “However, in the interest of allaying some of the fears of the public regarding the apparent randomness of Bianca's disappearance, the authenticity and credibility of the original version of events is under intense scrutiny by our investigative team.”

in otherwords, we know daddy is a lying sack of shit.

[Image: article-2069753-0F0BD04A00000578-186_468x286.jpg]

So this jerkoff apparently called his girlfriend before calling 911
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

MOM'S home being searched.

DETROIT (WXYZ) - Police sources report a search warrant is being executed at the home of a missing 2-year-old.

The home is on the 200 block of Custer in Detroit and is home to Banika Jones, the mother of missing 2-year-old Bianca Jones.

Bianca went missing Friday morning after her father says she was taken when he was carjacked at gunpoint.

D’Andre Lane’s Grand Marquis was found a short time later, its engine running but there was no sign of Bianca.

Lane’s story about what happened is being scrutinized by police.

and this:

The Detroit News

Detroit— FBI agents are searching for evidence at the Detroit home of missing 2-year-old Bianca Jones' father. Detroit Police investigators also have cordoned off a two-block area around the family's house on Custer, east of Woodward.

At least eight Detroit police vehicles are blocking access to the family's home. Officers are going door-to-door and searching a vacant field nearby.

Police are questioning whether the father of missing 2-year-old Bianca Jones told investigators the truth about being carjacked Friday with the toddler still inside the vehicle.

Doing a "road block canvas" near both homes.Stopping every car and showing 3 photos.
Father, car and composite sketch.

noon news said:

Raided the fathers home last night and found " a great deal of evidence"

Confirmed he was spotted behind the Community College.

An inmate in the jail is talking to LE what "he knows happened"

The mother is quite calm in this video - not implying anything, just saying.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-detroit...d=15087625

Also the father's FB page

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=...34&sk=wall

I also heard on Fox 2 Detroit, that the day before Bianca went missing, the father was seen spanking Bianca, at one point so severe that a witness told him to stop.....

Poor baby

Missed my 15 minute time frame...

I also heard on Fox 2 Detroit, that the day before Bianca went missing, the father was seen spanking Bianca, at one point so severe that a witness told him to stop.....

On one of the news reports and uncle (unsure if mother or father's side) said that D'Andre was turning his life around, enrolled into school, was spending more time with his daughter, Bianca (I believe he has at least two other children too) and trying to do good. He then said that maybe just maybe he was disciplining her and maybe it went to far...... that's there says a lot to me and is probably exactly what happened 21

[Image: bilde?Site=C3&Date=20111205&Category=MET...399&Ref=AR]

[Image: bilde?Site=C3&Date=20111205&Category=MET...399&Ref=H3]

the Detroit News— The father of a missing 2-year-old girl has hired an attorney and has stopped cooperating with investigators, a police source told The Detroit News.

Investigators have been working to corroborate the story told by Dandre Lane, father of Bianca Jones, who claimed he was carjacked at gunpoint Friday morning with his daughter still in the backseat of his 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis near Brush and Carter streets, just north of East Grand Boulevard.

The car was recovered a few minutes after police responded to the call, but Bianca was gone.

Police have been holding Lane on an outstanding traffic warrant while they investigate whether his story checks out. The FBI flew a polygraph expert into Detroit. A source told The News that Lane scored poorly when asked two specific questions: "Did you have anything to do with her disappearance?" and "Do you know where she is now?"

It took Lane nearly an hour to come up with a description of the man he said carjacked him, sources said. Lane appeared to be cooperative during the early stages of the investigation, but a source told The News Monday afternoon: "He lawyered up and quit talking."

Police took several items from Lane's home on Mitchell Street near Seven Mile Road during searches Friday and Saturday, but have not yet found anything of evidentiary value, sources said.

Contrary to an earlier report, the FBI did not search Bianca Jones' home today.

Meanwhile, investigators have obtained surveillance camera footage in an attempt to corroborate Lane's carjacking report, sources said.

Lane is seen on a school surveillance tape dropping off a 15-year-old nephew at approximately 8:10 a.m. Friday.

Police interviewed the nephew, who said Bianca was in the car when he arrived at school.

mother
[Image: Banika-Jones-jpg.jpg]

search area. what a shithole.

[Image: bilde?Site=C4&Date=20111205&Category=NEW...0&Border=0]

you can run...

(WXYZ) - The father of missing two-year-old Bianca Jones was released from the Oakland County Jail in Pontiac just after 3:00 p.m. Monday afternoon.

Lane was originally arrested in Detroit on unrelated warrants after reporting his daughter was kidnapped during a carjacking on Friday, December 2. Two-year-old Bianca Jones has been missing since then.

Detroit Police turned Lane over to Oakland County Sheriff's deputies on a violation of a personal protection order.

Action News reporter Kimberly Craig asked him several questions as he was walking down the street. He appeared angry and refused to answer any of the questions.

[Image: EXCLUSIVE_VIDEO_Missin0eda5ef0-4ec9-4697...40_480.JPG]

[Image: dandrelane_20111205160322_640_480.JPG]

video with mom:
she has not seen her daughter since Nov. 26!

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Missi...index.html

Right so now the mother hadn't seen her daughter for four days..... I thought baby daddy had picked Bianca up that morning?

Also I don't know about anyone else, but if I were her, sure as hell I would be talking to baby daddy and squeezing every piece of info I could from him. JMO

DETROIT - Banika Jones said she is doing whatever she can to find her missing 2-year-old daughter. Bianca Jones has been missing since Friday. Her father, Dandre Lane, was the last person to see her. Lane told police that he was carjacked with Bianca in the car. According to Lane, the carjackers took off with Bianca strapped in the back seat. The vehicle was found in a Detroit alley, but Bianca has remained missing. Banika Jones said she last saw her daughter on the girl's Nov. 28 birthday. UNCUT: Banika Jones speaks with Local 4 "We had cake and we sang. It was just a small affair with some family. She was very excited. She had just been to the movies that day," Banika Jones said. Police have questioned Lane's carjacking story. Banika Jones said she hasn't even thought about Lane's story and that she hasn't really spoken with him. "I don't even think about that," she said. "All I can think about is finding my daughter." Investigators searched Lane's home for evidence. Police said some things were taken from the home. Banika Jones said she is letting police handle that investigation. She just wants to find her daughter.

[Image: bilde?Site=C4&Date=20111206&Category=NEW...0&Border=0]

Detroit Police Officer Pamela Foxhall and volunteers April Johnson, 37, of Oak Park and Chandra McDuffie, 40, of Detroit walk through an alley behind homes on Philadelphia Street as they search Monday for missing 2-year-old Bianca Jones in Detroit. / Detroit Free Press

[Image: bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=C4&Date=20111205&Cat...h=465&q=60]

mom very subdued, hasn't even spoken with babydaddy who had her child.

photos from Freep

I hope she is not found in any of the many ghetto ass areas of Detroit, those are some right shit holes and unfortunately Detroit is full of them.
The college he was spotted at before the car jacking is also near the river, he better not have thrown that baby in the Detroit river, I have been visiting home the past weekend and just kept looking at the river wondering if she was in there.....

WJBK - Police aren't saying much about any evidence they have discovered, but we do know FBI agents spent a lot of time Monday at the home where Bianca's father, 32-year-old D'Andre Lane, stays. They were at the back of the house and angled their trucks so we could not see whether they were bringing anything outside.

"Just bring her back. That's all we're worried about is bringing her back," said Kelly Jones, Bianca's aunt.

Lane was released Monday after spending the weekend in jail being held on misdemeanor charges.

While Lane may be out now, sources are telling FOX 2 this investigation is heating up.

Sources tell us a child who was in the home Thursday evening, the day before all of this happened, told police that she saw Lane beating Bianca and the two-year-old may have been unresponsive following the incident. - So the 15 year old he dropped off at school that morning said Bianca was in the car - was she 'awake' I wonder??

Lane has admitted to police that he did discipline the child, but it's what happened next that sources believe he's lying about. He says carjackers took off with his daughter still in his vehicle Friday morning, but police have found no evidence to support the story.

Meanwhile, Monday morning, the dive team searched the riverfront between Fort Street and Rosa Parks. Why? Lane's car was spotted by surveillance cameras at Wayne County Community College not long before the alleged carjacking.

Meanwhile, Lane's attorney released a statement Monday evening. It reads, "D'Andre Lane is home with his family this evening for the first time since his daughter went missing after Mr. Lane was the victim of a carjacking. Contrary to media reports, Mr. Lane has fully cooperated and will continue to cooperate with all police agencies to ensure the safe return of his daughter, Bianca Jones."

FOXDetroit.com Staff

SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (WJBK) - In an interview with FOX 2's Ronnie Dahl, D'Andre Lane says the disappearance of Bianca Jones is "too much to bare."

i guess Fox motor city reporters do the news naked.

[Image: dandre_lane_20111206_20111206081824_640_480.JPG]

[Image: bilde?Site=C4&Date=20111202&Category=NEW...carjacking]

Lying sack of shit!

Detroit— D'Andre Lane, father of missing 2-year-old Bianca Jones, tearfully denied any involvement with the disappearance of his daughter, and said he is being painted by the police and media as "the bad guy."

During a press conference at a west-side attorney's office, Lane broke down in tears while describing his anguish over his daughter's disappearance, and the public perception that he had something to do with it.

"This is unfair," Lane said. "I'm the bad guy right now. But I don't care what people say; if my baby comes home, it won't even matter."

Responding to reports that he was abusive to his other children, Lane, whose attorney said he has seven children by seven different women, denied any wrongdoing. Smiley_emoticons_kotz

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111206/METR...#ixzz1fnm1nDjn

oh boy. babydaddy and his lawyer are on nancy grace. they refuse to discuss what happened the day he was jacked. hahahaha it would be hilarious if it weren't for a missing baby. the attorney is stumbling all over and clearly incompetent. he was pathetic and made his client look even worse and more suspicious. damn fool looking for his 15 baez minutes.
oh, and he didn't fail poly, LE did it wrong. uh huh.

hahahahaha nancy cut the lawyer's mic.

[Image: 35547428001_1313226702001_ari-origin07-a...5547428001]

I'm going to bed thinking about this little one. Even if the dad didn't kill her, and he probably did, her last few days were filled with beatings.

If you spank a 2 year-old, please stop. I'm not anti-spanking, but not for little kids. You can pop a larger child on the butt a few times (three is enough, more than that and you are angry, which isn't point of spanking). Instead of raising kids you have to beat into submission, spend some time teaching them right from wrong.

And don't have babies with criminals. That helps, too.

My heart goes out to kids who don't get to have a happy Christmas because they are neglected or abused. Fuck all you people who make Christmas bad for little kids. Your kids may love you because they don't know any better, but I hate you. JSYK.

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.