What do young people say about you?
(12-10-2011, 08:52 PM)username Wrote: Huh. I don't know. The kids tell me their friends think I'm nice which they don't understand at all. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I always ask the kids about the latest school gossip. Yesterday, I got names of the 7th graders that are smoking pot and I know which girls are considered sluts and who the horniest boys are.

Unfortunately, I found out that one of the kids who is a wannabe pothead is the son of a friend. Not a close, close friend but still a friend. I kind of want to say something to her but I would have to know for certain that it wouldn't get out that my kids had said something. If some kid goes to school and call one of mine a narc, they'll clam up tighter than Dick's uptight ass.

Well a diplomatic way to tell her if you really feel that strongly that she should know, would be to mail her a letter anomalously. If she has any concerns, she'll look into it, if not, she won't, if it's hers, that's a whole another story.

(PS: Young kids treat me like most adults, they don't say anything around me they don't want me to hear)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Messages In This Thread
What do young people say about you? - by Cracker - 12-10-2011, 04:39 PM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Carsman - 12-21-2011, 09:47 AM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 10:09 AM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 12:52 PM