What do young people say about you?
(12-21-2011, 09:47 AM)Carsman Wrote: Well a diplomatic way to tell her if you really feel that strongly that she should know, would be to mail her a letter anomalously. If she has any concerns, she'll look into it, if not, she won't, if it's hers, that's a whole another story.

Update: I learned after I posted this that the dad loves his doobies too. I don't give a shit about that necessarily (although no wonder the kid is eager to get started) but the kid is not only talking about wanting to smoke pot but he's telling other kids his dad is growing plants in their backyard. I don't know if that's true/not true.

I ran in to my friend a couple of nights ago, we had a glass of wine together and I spilled the story after asking her agreement NOT to reveal where she heard it. I'm not sure who will benefit from that or if it was exactly the right thing to do. Hell, maybe for the kid's sake it would have been better if the cops raided their house and hauled the dad's ass off to jail.

It might come back and bite me in the ass but there's no taking it back now. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
What do young people say about you? - by Cracker - 12-10-2011, 04:39 PM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by username - 01-22-2012, 03:53 PM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 10:09 AM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 12:52 PM