What do young people say about you?
(01-25-2012, 01:13 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: These days it's five! I personally, wouldn't use older type research, i would be looking for something more current.

"These days?" I have a degree in this decade, asshole. I get one every decade or so.

Some of the stupidest people I have ever met have been in grad school. And most of them are annoying as fuck. I already do a job reserved for PhDs. I could pay 10K more and write a hundred pages and finish my PhD, but I probably never will. I get a great amount of pleasure from doing the job without one. I got the job through merit and a personal recommendation from a former boss and the tech guys and janitors love me because I'm not a snobby bitch. I'm just a smart bitch. I had to get a certain amount of hours and papers to do what I do now, and the PhDs aren't any smarter than Cracker. And they know it. They don't even fuck with me.

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
What do young people say about you? - by Cracker - 12-10-2011, 04:39 PM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Cracker - 01-25-2012, 01:17 AM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 10:09 AM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 12:52 PM