What do young people say about you?
(01-25-2012, 01:05 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Cracker, I am about to undertake a huge amount of research. I am not searching journals now to prove my point. It is well established and understood that it is linked to mental illness. One journal with limited research is not enough to make a comprehensive conclusion. If you were writing a paper on it you would need many many more references to support your argument. Not just one piece of research.

Also, if you read the wording. It says 'it does not appear' it does not say 'it does not'. Also the research is dated in 2003, it is not really current. It is usually safe to make your references current at most, research should be no more than five years old.

You can research untill your brains completely fall out, you're not going to find any proof that marijuana causes schizophrenia. It may trigger or exacerbate it, but it's not the cause of it. If that were true there wouldn't be the millions of people that smoke it daily without any problems for just the past 40 years, nevermind that it's been around for thousands of years.

Messages In This Thread
What do young people say about you? - by Cracker - 12-10-2011, 04:39 PM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by sally - 01-25-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 10:09 AM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 12:52 PM