What do young people say about you?
I have to agree with Cracker. It was a joke just doesn't cut it. They don't suspend a kid for 55 days if this was his first screw up. I would kick my kids ass from home to the school and back if he did that.

Last week all the parents got several emails from the district about a kid writing bomb threats on the bathroom wall at the middle school. In the first email, they stressed how serious this was and how serious the consequence would be since that is a felony. I knew my son wasn't involved but I asked him if he knew who it was and how serious it was. You would think that every parent would have that discussion with their child. Apparently not because I got at least 3 more emails about more bomb threats. The state troopers had to bring in dogs and school was on lockdown and the whole nine. On Friday we got an email that they caught the little fucker by comparing handwriting samples and it was a 7th grader. Didn't say if it was a boy or girl. What an asshole the kid is and the parents too. The kid was warned to stop and didn't and now I bet they are expelled.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Messages In This Thread
What do young people say about you? - by Cracker - 12-10-2011, 04:39 PM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 10:09 AM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by ramseycat - 02-21-2012, 05:41 PM