What do young people say about you?
(02-21-2012, 11:12 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: I am convinced it's a over-reaction by the school and they personalized it towards the student. They did this because his prank followed their lecture to the student body, so they were personally offended by his behaviour. They need to be more objective and less reactive and less inflammatory in their respose to his joke. His sense of humor needs improvement; but I see 55 days as too much and it could prove to do more harm than good.

Probably. Only the dumb kids do that shit. He was a dumb ass. I'm on board with sacrificing the dumb ass who can't behave in order to keep the other kids in line. It's not like he was going to finish anyway. His mom isn't paying for a private education ~ it is a public school.

He's still going to school. Just not with the other kids. If his mom really cared, she would home school him or pay for private school if she wants them to put up with his ass.

There are rules about drug stuff at school. They aren't same rules as people have at home. Because schools have hundreds of kids and only black people and Mexicans have more than 3 or 4 at home...

Schools aren't parents. People forget that. Kids don't have a right to do stupid shit like that in public schools. I don't think most parents get that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
What do young people say about you? - by Cracker - 12-10-2011, 04:39 PM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 10:09 AM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Adub - 01-25-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: What do young people say about you? - by Cracker - 02-21-2012, 11:19 PM