Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quaker Rice Cake Mini's
I didn't even know they made rice cakes anymore. They're not healthy and they taste like shit, I'd rather eat a powdered macaroni and cheese packet sprinkled over a dust bunny.
(12-15-2011, 06:47 PM)Cracker Wrote: Who the fuck posted this gotdam thread in the recipe forum? I am thoroughly ashamed of all the tards who replied (except my editorial post).

Jesus Christ, ramsey, MF is right about you. You are brain dead.

If you ate more rice cakes you might find happiness and solice in the ability to switch from chocolate chip to cinnamon swirl in the time it takes to grunt, tie your shoe, and fart before you answer the door. Possibly even gaining time for an occasional leap in a field of flowers or some shit where you don't scream WTF every time a car goes by. Rice cakes seem to set you a spinning and for this gleaming moment in the sun, I am glad, you chunk of salsa in smelly cheese sause bitch.

[Image: 2006-the-stinky-cheeseman-cv-logo.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Stupid cows talk about shit like rice cakes. They are way worse than soup chickens. WAY worse.

This thread is mommy board worthy.

Your girlfriend has a cud, Maggot.
[Image: UPDATE-MUGS1.jpg]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Comedy for the evening.
(12-15-2011, 07:58 PM)Cracker Wrote: Is that for fat people or lazy people? I can't tell.

Fat, lazy, selfish people. Who ever heard of a "recipe" that serves 1?
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-15-2011, 11:33 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: 115

Comedy for the evening.

Not comedy, F2, tragedy:
(12-15-2011, 03:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote: The mini's with flavors are awsome.

(12-16-2011, 12:14 AM)username Wrote: Fat, lazy, selfish people. Who ever heard of a "recipe" that serves 1?

I feel really sorry for the person who wrote, and posted, that recipe. It is really quite sad. Merry Christmas to the fat, lazy, selfish person. We know you didn't just eat one of those.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-15-2011, 06:55 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 06:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Rut row

What kind of tard posts about what they shoving in their stupid fucking mouth when they are supposed to be working?

She is killing Mock, Duchess, with her banality. Can you imagine being stuck in the next fucking cubicle? I would kill myself. Or piss on her rice cakes.

This is a cow thread.
[Image: bgrn759l.jpg]

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Are you related to Antagonist cuz you sure remind me of her. If you don't like what I post don't read it. Don't respond. Notice how I never respond to anything you post?? That's cuz I think you are a judgemental bitch and you need to get laid in the worst way.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Have you ever thought about dunking your Quaker rice cakes in hot cocoa, Ramsey? They might go down better that way.
Hmmm something to consider Sally.
(12-16-2011, 10:20 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Notice how I never respond to anything you post??

No. Guess I don't care. Hmm. Didn't sting. I'm sure you don't understand half of what I post. You only respond to "It's Friday!" or pictures of half-dressed men or Hollywood gossip other stupid shit.

I also didn't notice that nobody asks your opinion. I notice it now, though.

I don't get into political or religious discussions here because I have no desire to do so. I come here for fun and distraction. If doing the Carlton on Fridays with Duchess is such a problem for you, stay out of the thread.

I'm prepared to spend the entire week leading up to Christmas doing the Carlton with Ramseykittens. heh heh 86
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's my girl!! Me and you will have a good time while the others sit and watch.

Don't get carried away.

(12-19-2011, 08:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Don't get carried away.

You asked for that ass-kissing.
It's hardly ass kissing. But whatever.....
(12-15-2011, 05:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wish they flavored "The Host" when I was growing up! After the thrill of it melting in your mouth wore off, the taste made you want to spit.
I would have swallowed caramel at any rate, and I now pity the guy that had to clean that off the kneeling rail when I hung my head.

Really? I thought they tasted good, I usually chewed them before they could melt.

That's kind of bad, isn't it? Chewing Christ's body?

I'm pretty fuckin' sick of reading this ass kissing bullshit. There isn't anyone in here kissing my ass. If people continue to be so sadly mistaken I'll be forced to consider each & everyone that does a mindless twat. Got it? Good. Fuckin' people. Jesus Christ.
I love you, Duchess.

Commando Cunt Queen
(12-19-2011, 02:40 PM)Smegma Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 05:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wish they flavored "The Host" when I was growing up! After the thrill of it melting in your mouth wore off, the taste made you want to spit.
I would have swallowed caramel at any rate, and I now pity the guy that had to clean that off the kneeling rail when I hung my head.

Really? I thought they tasted good, I usually chewed them before they could melt.

That's kind of bad, isn't it? Chewing Christ's body?

When I was a kid we would practice giving each other "the host" behind school using those flying saucer things with candy bb's in them. It didn't feel weird doing it then but it sure does thinking about it now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.