Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ayla Reynolds, 20 mos. Maine missing
nothing on finding baby in news this morning as of 0700.

i want to know if parents and the other people in the house that night have submitted to polygraphs.

ABC
Dec. 19, 2011

The mother of the Maine baby who went missing from her crib revealed she had filed to receive full custody of the girl just prior to her disappearance from her father's home.

Trista Reynolds says she filed paperwork Thursday to receive full custody of her daughter Ayla Bell Reynolds -- one day before the tot went missing -- but says she had not told the girl's father.

"Her father had no idea. He didn't know I went to file … he'll know now, but I never told him and no one told him," she said.

Justin DiPietro lives separately from Trista Reynolds, who according to police has no permanent address, and the two share custody of their daughter. Trista Reynolds, says she has not spoken to him since their daughter disappeared.

"I've had no contact with him; he's had no contact with me. All I know is he's the last man to see my daughter," she said. "He helped out, he would take care of her until I was on my feet, but we've been unable to get along and parent together the last few weeks."

the weird grandfather:

[Image: portland-press-herald_3600631.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ayla Reynolds, 20 mos. Maine missing - by Lady Cop - 12-19-2011, 08:37 AM