Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ayla Reynolds, 20 mos. Maine missing
(NBC) - The father of missing 20 month old Ayla Reynolds has given his first on camera interview since his daughter went missing more than two weeks ago.

Justin DiPietro said he chose not to speak out shortly after his daughter went missing because he was "emotionally incapable" and that he had been advised by law enforcement that speaking out might "hinder the investigation".

DiPietro says he went on the TODAY Show in hopes of "reaching out to the person that has his daughter".

When asked about the night that Aylag went missing, he responded, "It was just a normal night."

When asked about his relationship with Ayla, DiPietro said that he loves his daughter and said "I would never do anything to harm my daughter." 

DiPietro responded to concerns made by Ayla's mother that her daughter wasn't safe in his care. He said, "we had both agreed that me having her at this point in time was the best thing for her."

He went on to say, "I'm doing anything possible to get my daughter home..."

Video at link:http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/184297/3/Father-of-Ayla-Reynolds-speaks-to-the-TODAY-Show
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ayla Reynolds, 20 mos. Maine missing - by Jezreel - 01-02-2012, 12:16 PM