Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ayla Reynolds, 20 mos. Maine missing
I listened to the interview and thought it sounded a bit on the hinky side, so I went ahead and found a transcription.

Question: Why you are coming forward now?

Answer: "Uh, there is a few reasons why. Um, initially, the first few days, I was emotionally incapable of coming out and doing an interview. I had been advised that by coming on and doing an interview, by law enforcement, that it could possibly hinder the investigation and I'm here to help in any way I can, um, and by coming on here it was in hopes of, of, of reaching out to the person that, that does have my daughter and to let them know that what you're doing isn't right. You may think that what you're doing is right for Ayla but it's not. You have no right. You're not her parent. She belongs home with her family.

I don't believe for one second that LE advised him not to speak out. They were treating this as a missing child case and all press is good press to get the word out.

Question: It has now been classified as foul play, what are investigators telling you about what happened here?

Answer: Ah, as far as I know from, tha, that's just been a change in, in terminology, um, as far as I know we're, we're at the same place we were at in day one of this.

As far as he knows they're at the same place? If he killed her he would know that they are in the same place and nothing has changed.

Question: Tell us about the last time that you saw your little daughter...tell us about that night:

Answer:It was just a normal night. There was nothin', I, I put her to bed and just a normal night. (shaking head no)

Notice he does not tell us anything at all about that night. Not one fact, just states that it was a normal night. He is withholding information while trying to make it seem as if he is giving info.

Question: what do you think people should know about you and your relationship to your little girl?

Answer: I, I can tell you what I'm not. I love my daughter. I, I, I'd never do anything to harm my daughter she's the world to me.

What is he not? A killer? He again says nothing about their relationship, only that he wouldn't do anything to harm her (this phrase is commonly used by abusers/killers of children).

Question: Mother (Trista Reynolds) She specifically questioned your parenting skills and raised the question of an arm injury that your daughter has, she was worried Ayla wasn't safe in your care.

Answer: As far as I know there was never any concerns, uh, we had both agreed that me having her at this point in time was the best thing for her.

Again he does not address the arm injury or his ability to parent a toddler. If he and mother (Trista) were not speaking, he wouldn't know of any concerns.

Question: Tell us what makes your daughter so special.

Answer: She's my daughter, she's, she's my child. She's, she's my world. That's, she's everything to me.

This answer is on the poster for Narcissism. All about him and how Ayla relates to him, nothing about Ayla as a person.

Question: What do you think happens now? what are you doing to help find her at this point?

Answer: Just want my daughter home. Um, I'm, I''m doing anything possible that I can to get my daughter home. Um, feels like a helpless situation at some points, but, I'm I'm, I'm doing, doing what I can an that's part of the reason I'm coming on here today in hopes of reaching out to the person that does have her.

What exactly is he doing? Fliers, phone calls, T-shirts, community organizing, prayer vigils? He feels helpless because he knows Ayla is not coming back and he knows why.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ayla Reynolds, 20 mos. Maine missing - by Cheyne - 01-02-2012, 06:29 PM