Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ayla Reynolds, 20 mos. Maine missing
i have NO confirmation of this except that vinnie politan mentioned the connection on his program yesterday. i've been debating whether to post it. so take it for what it's worth.

supposedly this arrested female is the sister of babydaddy justin's girlfriend. that, if true, does not mean he and his girlfriend are involved with drugs.

however, i am quite suspicious whenever principals to a case (the adults that were home) are kept a big fucking state secret and the grandma lies about having been present.

[Image: oxybust109-250x250.jpg]
Bangor Daily News

PORTLAND, Maine — A local woman is behind bars after police seized nearly 1,000 oxycodone pills and cocaine on Friday.

Briana Roberts, 23, is facing a charge of aggravated trafficking in oxycodone after drug enforcement agents executed a search warrant at her Pine Street residence, Maine Department of Public Safety spokesman Stephen McCausland said.

The warrant was served by Portland police, along with drug agents, and authorities seized pills that have an estimated street value of $15,000, along with 19 grams of cocaine that was packaged for resale. The oxycodone was discovered in small plastic bags and the cocaine in a bedroom, McCausland said.

Roberts was arrested and taken to the Cumberland County Jail, where she was held over the weekend on $10,000 bail. Her first court appearance was Monday.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ayla Reynolds, 20 mos. Maine missing - by Lady Cop - 01-12-2012, 09:00 PM