Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
also on a sidenote my boyfriend has told me on numerous occasions if I ever felt the need to wake him and have sex with him I was more than welcome to. I am sure if I decided to give him oral sex he wouldn't care either. the fact that she is complaining or is she? I guess she is mentioning it and the her attorney asked did you tell him you wanted him to do that while you were sleeping and she said we didn't discuss it? but she didn't tell him to stop either when she woke up as she stated. I just don't know someone who is woken up to something like that and is like no don't do that when they are in a relationship with that person.

omg the defense is now stating they are asking for a mistrial, I don't know how many requests for mistrial this makes now but: "now that we know there are no more surprise witnesses from prosecution for the misconduct of the prosecution I'll get to the argument now" just now they are getting to argument, I swear I'll flip out if she gets a mistrial. who knows how long this will take, I thought she said last week shell take all this undr advisement meaning this was taken care of/resolved. defense is crying because prosecution has yelled at witnesses and thrown evidence on ground... defense has raised his voice even at Jodi. I know several trials that have done the very same thing, it's courtroom theatrics, IMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 02-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM