Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(02-16-2013, 08:02 AM)thekid65 Wrote: I didn't say she hadn't trashed him. What I'm saying is that she definitely could have really trashed him. Especially when it comes to the perceived deviancy of their sex life. She's had ample opportunity to embellish on her feelings about that, and make the perception that it was forced, and she was an unwilling participant. But for the most part, she's come across as rather enjoying it.

I understood you, Kid. I just disagree. I think she has REALLY trashed him and don't think she deserves any credit for holding back. I think she's lying about mostly every detail in her stories in order to paint Alexander in the worst possible light in the eyes of the jury. But, even if a lot of the sexual details are true, she can't call him derogatory names or act all incensed on the stand because there is a ton of evidence that she was a willing participant who enjoyed and sometimes initiated the perceived deviancy.

So, she and her attorney are now weaving a story that she didn't realize that she should have been very angry about how she was being treated (and still doesn't) because she trusted Alexander, a man who was controlling/violating and leading naïve Jodi down the wrong path. She was pliable, according to their story, because she was so scarred from the previous "abuse" in her life. She's REALLY trashing the shit outta him, consistently and meekly and in line with her latest version of "Jodi and Travis" and how she wants the jurors to view them both. IMO.

(02-16-2013, 08:02 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Speaking of that...I know I can't be the only one that was scratching their head (no, not that head) when she talked about the first time he went up the poop chute. She described being asleep, and she said when she woke up he was inside her. WTF??? Now ladies, you tell me...wouldnt you know the very second that some guy even touched the chocolate starfish with his cock? Especially w/o lube?

Nice colorful description. No beating around the bush. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Yes, unless I was unconscious, I'd awaken immediately in the scenario you described, before the actual penetration occurred. Jodi's simply lying in attempt to portray herself as being sexually violated instead of being sexually manipulative, in my opinion. This is one of many implausible and unsubstantiated stories from Jodi which allows her to continue really trashing Alexander indirectly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 02-16-2013, 11:33 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM