Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(03-04-2013, 11:58 PM)d505 Wrote: It is impossible to judge the the audience. When you look at Tenesia, the one with blush to the MAX and Travis's sister, yes she has a permanent expression of anger. I would be more scared of her than the lethal injection. What is interesting about her is you never see her cry or smile. She has a frozen pose.
Then, if you look at the other sister the one who is a California police officer, she often smirks and cries like Jody's mom and aunt. Everyone copes with their anger, anxiety, doubt or sadness in very different ways. And the media does capture what they want to capture. But often when I am nervous I smirk also. Just because that is what I do when I am nervous. Not because I am guilty or innocent or think this or that but just because I am nervous.

It's easy for me to judge and form an opinion, but I'm just a poster on a message board making an observation, not someone claiming that it means anything more.

I've seen Teneshia with her head down crying more than once; she is otherwise fixated and attentive.

Travis's brother is focused and serious with a neutral expression.

His sister who's a police officer is expressive; she rolls her eyes at obvious lies, dabs her eyes when she's crying.

The camera pans from them to others in the court which includes Jodi's mom and aunt. Sometimes they're smirking. More than a few times they've been talking to each other and laughing. This wasn't the case when Jodi's father and brother were in attendance; they appeared more somber and respectful.

So, in my viewing, it's not a question of selective camera shots when watching live camera panning the full audience. But, it could well be that mom and aunt are nervous and that's just their coping mechanism. I could see that. Either way, they look like disrespectful dipshits, in my opinion. Whether they are truly disrespectful dipshits is something I couldn't judge because I haven't met them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-05-2013, 01:09 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM