Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(03-05-2013, 09:14 PM)Jimbone Wrote: The only line she is familiar with is "spread your butt hole".

So Jimbone, I want to know if the murdered, return missionary sodomized her before he used the powers of the Melchizedek Priesthood to baptize her.

Is there any evidence that he sodomized her before baptism. Like date-stamped photos of her anus?

If so, I'm thinking this guy went straight to outer darkness.

But(t), if he had, or had at some later time sodomized Jodi, And then went to his Bishop and confessed? Dang, that dude was on the road to recovery. As long as he knocked it off. And had no contact wth her anus again.

Maybe that is what set Jodi off. The knowledge that Travis had went to his Bishop asking for help.

Maybe it wasn't really the jealousy of the other young ladies, or a break-up, that set Jodi off; just having things brought to light. In the Mormon way of things. Because if Travis went to his Bishop asking for help? Jodi would soon be called into the Bishop's office. I know these things. Maybe that is why Jodi hightailed it out of town?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by Adub - 03-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM