Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(03-05-2013, 10:25 PM)Adub Wrote: Maybe that is what set Jodi off. The knowledge that Travis had went to his Bishop asking for help.

Maybe it wasn't really the jealousy of the other young ladies, or a break-up, that set Jodi off; just having things brought to light. In the Mormon way of things. Because if Travis went to his Bishop asking for help? Jodi would soon be called into the Bishop's office. I know these things. Maybe that is why Jodi hightailed it out of town?

I think this is entirely possible. I don't believe Jodi's explanation as to why Travis was so angry in those texts that he sent just before she moved; where he calls her a liar and a sociopath and says the punishment will be worse than the lie. Her lame explanations don't fit the content of the texts. I think it's likely that Travis was pushing Jodi away because her bizarre/possessive behavior was escalating and he wanted to reform. He well could have confessed to his bishop (or was prepared to) which could have meant Jodi's bishop would be contacting her. If that happened, I can easily see Jodi responding by threatening Travis with accusations of pedophilia, rape, cheating etc... She was concerned about her reputation; if word got out about her behavior, she would not only be losing Travis, but might also lose access to all of those nice marriage-minded hard-working Mormon men. JMO and speculation.

I also think she was raging pissed about the Cancun trip because she was always pissed about guys she was dating moving on after they broke up. It's been shown in testimony that Jodi had a pattern of snooping on and then confronting boyfriends and exes and other girls, even after claiming she was okay with being broken up.

So, I'm not sure if it was anger over possibly being outed within the church or jealousy over the Cancun trip that got her scheming to kill - maybe both.

Travis Alexander was no saint and I think he was deceptive and a hypocrite for preaching one thing publicly and doing another privately. But, his little walk on the wild side with the ever-baiting Jodi Arias shouldn't have cost him his life. I don't think she'll every fess up to what drove her to kill him.

Anyway, here's the article with a link to the new video of Travis and Jodi at the house party; I think it was filmed in March 2008. Turns out, Travis is telling a story about a near death experience with a gun held to his head during a robbery some years prior.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/05/ne...avis-video

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM