Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I really like this sequential collage format that Sphincter Cop posted.
[Image: collage_zpsba572278.jpg]

Jodi got Travis sitting on the shower floor for the last focused pic at 5:30:30. To me it looks like his legs are crossed, but maybe they're just crunched? Either way, he's way more vulnerable than standing. On cross, Martinez wanted to make it clear that this was the last "intentional" shot, but Jodi claimed it could have been one of the accidental ones.

Hadn't thought too much about how far that alone goes towards premeditation (that she directed Travis to sit on a wet shower floor all crunched up right before we know she killed him) till I read some of the juror questions and answers that I missed today:

Juror Question: If you were kneeling when you dropped the camera, how did it roll as far as it did?
ARIAS: It didn't really roll very far. It just kind of gave a bounce or two and maybe rolled, like right here. It didn't roll very far.

Juror Question: Was Travis sitting down when you dropped the camera?
ARIAS: Yes, he was. I think so.

The "camera-drop leads to vicious attack by Travis" scenario just doesn't make any sense at all, logically or from her physical description of events. I hope this is one area that Martinez focuses on when he resumes questioning Jodi. No camera drop/bounce = no attack = no self defense.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-11-2013, 10:07 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM