Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(03-21-2013, 12:17 PM)Jimbone Wrote: It strikes me as this case drones on and on, that the jury is going to get overwhelmed and pull an OJ.

Too much information and rehashing might break their fragile little brains, and what should have been an open and shut case will get convoluted.

You're making me nervous! The thought of Arias beating the premeditated murder charge is too much. Even the possibility of her getting convicted of lesser charges with any chance of ever walking free again is disturbing.

But, there were a lot of questions for Arias after her testimony too; most of the questions seemed to indicate that the jury was astute and not buying what she was peddling.

Anxious to hear today's questions and hope they reflect the same seeming disbelief in Samuels's testimony as well.

I do like the fact that the jurors get to ask questions after each witness testifies in Az. Hopefully, that makes deliberation more efficient than having to wait until the end and go over what every witness said over months of testimony and guess at what they may have meant on some key issues.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 03-21-2013, 12:36 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM