Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(04-04-2013, 09:41 PM)username Wrote: I've been mostly watching the last hour or so. The whole Snow White cross examine seems dumb to me. Focus on the important stuff, Juan. I imagine he'll get there but it may take days.

Yeah, I was watching too. The Snow White bit looked short and sweet in the tweet recap and I think Martinez is trying to make a very valid point; LaViolette has diagnosed a battered woman from nothing more than a fairy tale told by Jodi Arias. But, I agree that he took it too far in the testimony and appears to be going in circles again.

Ah well, hope he brings it back into the real world on Monday and succinctly presents LaViolette with questions that force her to admit that Jodi Arias's words and actions can be interpreted to make Jodi the abuser using LaViolette's own DV continuum chart.

If he stays focused, in the process of discrediting her expert opinion, Martinez should be able to strongly demonstrate that this expert had no valid context by which to plug the words of Travis and his friends into her battered woman scenario.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 04-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM