Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I have empathy for all innocent victims of violent crime, MS.

You're very wrong about many things, in my view. That doesn't make me right. Just different kinds of people.

The fact that you consider victims with imperfections (which we all possess, btw) to somehow be partially responsible for their own slaughterings, or those of their loved ones, makes you way more flawed than most people that I've encountered in my lifetime, imo. You showed the same type of self-righteous shallowness in regards to Mr. Petit as you are now with Travis Alexander. Others victims too, but not worth mentioning.

We see things from very different perspectives and that's fine. I enjoy posting with you nonetheless and have no desire to change your mind/feelings. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Know this, if it was YOU who'd dated a few women by the time you were 30 and one of them stabbed you 29 times in the shower, slit your throat from ear to ear, and shot you in the face (and then denied it, along with falsely proclaiming to the world that you were an abuser and a pedophile), I'd have empathy for you and your family as well. That empathy wouldn't be contingent upon your dating history or the fact you haven't been awarded the Humanitarian of the Decade award (to the best of my knowledge).

I'd want justice for you too, despite your shortcomings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 05-17-2013, 01:11 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM