Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(08-05-2014, 11:24 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(08-05-2014, 08:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-04-2014, 09:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Jodi is going to represent herself at her penalty re-trial. I shit you not.

...and we can't watch the circus. Sumbitch! Taz

You know, it wouldn't surprise me too much if Arias tried to reverse the decision to bar live media coverage from the courtroom. Her attorneys petitioned and fought for the barring, but Jodi loves the attention and I wonder whether she was fully on-board with her attorneys' strategy.

In any event, I feel for Judge Stephens and wonder how she's going to keep Arias adhering to all of the legal requirements and protocols to prevent Arias from doing (intentionally or unintentionally) anything in the courtroom that necessitates a mistrial.

The state of Arizona has spent way too much money on the murdering narcissist. And, Travis Alexander's family has waited way too long for closure in the case to have to start over, again.

Hoping that doesn't happen.
The judge ruled that she's fit, so I doubt she can pull off a mistrial at this point. I really don't think she's that smart.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by Blindgreed1 - 08-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM