Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bashara murder mystery...with a little S&M and bondage
New allegations surface in Bashara murder
Report: Blood and hair found in Bashara garage
Daughter says she does not believe father is guilty
Attorney claims couple had 'open marriage'
A Michigan man who police have called a person of interest in his wife’s murder is scared he could be facing life in prison, and his attorney now says the couple had an “open marriage,” according to a new report.

Bob Bashara and his daughter Jessie both professed his innocence in the murder of Jane Bashara in an interview with ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

“I know that he did not do it,” Jessie Bashara said, and she denied that there was any violence in her parents’ relationship at all.

“My belief is that it was an open marriage,” Bashara’s attorney, David Griem, said in the same report, responding to claims that his client was having an affair.

Police conducted a second search of Bob and Jane Bashara’s Grosse Pointe Park home Wednesday, according to Detroit News reporter George Hunter. On HLN’s“Nancy Grace” Thursday, Hunter said his sources told him investigators found blood and hair in the garage that is being sent out of state for testing.

Jane Bashara was found dead in her Mercedes in a Detroit alley about eight miles from the house on January 25. Police said autopsy results showed that she was strangled.

Griem told reporters at a press conference last week that Joe Gentz, a man who police have confirmed to HLN is related to the case, gave investigators several conflicting stories alleging that he and Bob Bashara were involved in the murder. Gentz had done manual labor at Bashara’s rental properties over the last two or three years, Griem said, and they recently had a heated disagreement about billing. According to Griem, Bashara gave police Gentz’s name early in the investigation as someone who might want to harm his family.

An attorney appointed to represent Gentz, Susan Reed, told HLN Thursday that her client had been in police custody last week and was later released, but she declined to discuss the case further.

“I just want truth. I want justice. I want real justice to be done,” Gentz said in an exclusive interview with WDIV.

A court determined Wednesday that Gentz can still have supervised visits with his 10-year-old daughter, who is currently in foster care, according to WXYZ.

Griem told the Detroit Free Press that police were leaking information about what Gentz said to them because they have no evidence against his client.

Jane. murdered.
[Image: bashara_jane.jpg]

Gentz. nearly retarded accused guy.
[Image: ng.bashara.blog.post.jpg]

husband Bob.
[Image: ap_bob_bashara_dm_120203_wg.jpg]

fat dominatrix.
[Image: Local_dominatrix_20120203043909_320_240.JPG]

i think Bob was into this Bottom1

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBveAfFRw_38f5VD8x_WA...cHz5tT6Wyl]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bashara murder mystery - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:24 PM