Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bashara murder mystery...with a little S&M and bondage
well i think some forensics came back.

now we'll see if big boob is next.

[Image: bilde?Site=C4&Date=20120302&Category=NEW...sted-again]

Joseph Gentz, who authorities say has confessed to killing Grosse Pointe Park mother Jane Bashara, was arrested this afternoon at Macomb County Circuit Court.

Gentz was to appear for a child custody case. His court-appointed attorney, Susan Reed, said she knew only that Gentz had been arrested.

"I don't know what the charges are," she said. "I haven't seen the warrant."

Reed said she was in contact earlier today with Assistant Wayne County Prosecutor Lisa Lindsay about the pending arrest.

Steve Virogna, 54, of Warren drove Gentz to the Macomb County Circuit Courthouse today. Virogna said he got a call to bring Gentz to the Eastpointe police station, but Gentz knew his attorney was at the Macomb courthouse for the visitation hearing and asked Virogna to take him there.

After they entered the building and Gentz rushed to see his attorney, he was arrested, Virogna said.

Virogna also was the one to initially bring Gentz to the Grosse Pointe Police Department to turn himself in after the slaying. He said Gentz had approached him a few months ago and asked him if he wanted to help commit a "hit on some lady," but he said no. He said he realized Gentz was referring to Jane Bashara after she was killed.

"I didn't know who it was," he said of the discussion with Gentz a few months ago. "Then I put the pieces together four or five days after it happened."

Virogna said he knew the whole story, and Gentz was offered more than $2,000 to commit the crime, but Virogna said he couldn't tell the story yet.

“He wants justice done for both families,” he said. “He's scared, panicked.”

At the custody hearing, which involves Gentz's 10-year-old daughter, a judge said today she was suspending his visitation. No details were offered.

Gentz has a pending parental rights termination hearing in April.

Reed said she was trying to call Gentz to alert him to the upcoming arrest, but had been unable to reach him because her calls kept going directly to voicemail.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bashara murder mystery - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:24 PM
RE: The Bashara murder mystery - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: The Bashara murder mystery...with a little S&M and bondage - by Lady Cop - 03-03-2012, 02:12 PM