Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bashara murder mystery...with a little S&M and bondage
Well, Duchess ... - it was just in case, LOL Smiley_emoticons_biggrin ... I am a newbie here after all ... But what's a "LEO"? .. HAHA (Law Enforcement Officer or Offfice, i suppose)

Anyhow, Bob recently enjoyed a little trip to Iowa (with his mom) .. to see his son .. i didn't see that mention here, so here it is:

------

Bob Bashara takes trip to Iowa with family
Attorney says trip was therapeutic for Bashara family

Published On: Mar 13 2012 06:04:45 PM EDT Updated On: Mar 14 2012 03:55:05 PM EDT

--- Text & Video ---

DETROIT -
Bob Bashara is free to leave Michigan.

He is not facing any charges and he has no travel restrictions.

The road trip has Bashara behind the wheel for 8 hours with his mother at his side. The Local 4 Defenders learned he left Michigan for Iowa this past weekend.

His lawyer explains why the trip is so important.

"He's trying to do anything he can do to keep the family together and the weather this storm," said his attorney, David Griem.

Griem said it's no secret undercover officers have been following Bob Bashara around town for weeks. However, they did not tail the Grosse Pointe Park man when he left the state, and Griem said that is significant.

"Bob Bashara is not a flight risk. Bob Bashara is going to see this thing through," said Griem....

--- The rest is HERE: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/inves...index.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bashara murder mystery - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:24 PM
RE: The Bashara murder mystery - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: The Bashara murder mystery...with a little S&M and bondage - by Darkman - 03-22-2012, 02:12 PM