Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bashara murder mystery...with a little S&M and bondage
Bob Bashara's former alleged mistress files protection order, lawyer says

6:00 PM, April 26, 2012

... David Griem, Bob Bashara’s attorney, said this afternoon that he hasn’t seen the filing, but was made aware of it when a member of the local media called.

During an interview with the Free Press in February, Bob Bashara, who was named a person of interest in his wife’s death after failing a polygraph examination, denied cheating on his wife.

In a later interview on “Good Morning America,” Bob Bashara said that he and his wife had a “very good, open relationship.”

Griem said, to his knowledge, Bob Bashara has not been in contact with his alleged former mistress, Rachel Gillett.

“I would be very disappointed if he has been in contact with Rachel Gillett,” Griem said, adding he has advised his client not to contact anyone. “So if he has been in contact with her, it’s directly in opposite to my directions to him.”

Asked whether he was surprised by the PPO, Griem said “shocked is a better word.”

Griem said he told Bob Bashara to accept service if someone attempts to serve him with the PPO.

“I can tell you that he will not be ducking service,” Griem said.

Jane Bashara’s family denounced the claim that she and her husband had an open relationship....

More at the Source: http://www.freep.com/article/20120426/NE...awyer-says

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bashara murder mystery - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:24 PM
RE: The Bashara murder mystery - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: The Bashara murder mystery...with a little S&M and bondage - by Darkman - 04-26-2012, 07:45 PM