Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Aussie intervention thread
Cracker Away
White Devil

RE: Aussie intervention thread

I told y'all. You should listen to Cracker. I know that ruffles your feathers, but Cracker has good sense.

(03-15-2013 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
02-13-2012 09:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(02-13-2012 08:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  It's too bad HoTD that I showed more kindness to you when you were discussing one of your parents.

I appreciated your kindness and really don't see anything mean or unkind in my post. I guess you don't see the irony that I saw and don't see any humor in the whole situation. I'm sorry if it truly hurt your feelings.

P.s. it wasn't about your sharing your experience with your dad - it was just about explaining yourself so deeply to a few quick mocks and being so affected by it.

02-13-2012 09:05 PM

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

(02-13-2012 09:01 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  MWS you didn't say YOUNG at first. Anyway, I quit that soap opera, I am doing movies now.

Alright, I'll come up with someone to play you in a MOVIE....

How 'bout Liza Minelli?

02-13-2012 09:06 PM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

Young or old? No forget it. I want to be Judy.

02-13-2012 09:08 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

(02-13-2012 08:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  I think she'll get it.

That worked out well.

Commando Cunt Queen
02-13-2012 09:55 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(02-13-2012 09:55 PM)username Wrote:  
(02-13-2012 08:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  I think she'll get it.

That worked out well.

hah Ah well, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose...

02-13-2012 10:05 PM

Adub Offline
Mocker

(02-13-2012 08:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  It's too bad HoTD that I showed more kindness to you when you were discussing one of your parents.

What's up with bringing up your Dad's death. I'll listen. We can ignore the ass holes, ykwim. A death of a parent is always tough. Were you a daddy's girl?

02-13-2012 10:07 PM

Cracker Away
White Devil

Cracker is uncomfortable.

(03-15-2013 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
02-13-2012 10:13 PM

Adub Offline
Mocker

(02-13-2012 10:13 PM)Cracker Wrote:  Cracker is uncomfortable.

What, Cracker wants to talk about her dad, too? Maybe someone will make Cracker her own daddy thread. This is Aussie's, and evidently Aussie wants to talk about her dad's horrible death. So be respectful.

TIA

02-13-2012 10:21 PM

Cracker Away
White Devil

You're a mean drunk, Superman.

Haha, found the joke, haven't heard it in a long time, just remember the punchline:

Two men are sitting drinking at a bar at the top of the Empire State Building, when the first man turns to the other and says "You know, last week I discovered that if you jump from the top of this building, the winds around the building are so intense that by the time you fall to the 10th floor, they carry you around the building and back into a window". The bartender just shakes his head in disapproval while wiping the bar.

The second guy says, "What, are you nuts? There's no way that could happen. "No, its true," the first man says. "Let me prove it to you." He gets up from the bar, jumps over the balcony, and plummets toward the street below. As he nears the 10th floor, the high winds whip him around the building and back into the 10th floor window and he takes the elevator back up to the bar.

He meets the second man, who looks quite astonished. "You know, I saw that with my own eyes, but that must have been a one time fluke." "No, I'll prove it again," says the first man as he jumps again. Just as he is hurtling toward the street, the 10th floor wind gently carries him around the building and into the window. Once upstairs he urges his fellow drinker to try it.

"Well, why not." the second guy says, "It works. I'll try it." He jumps over the balcony, plunges downward passes the 11th, 10th 9th, 8th, floors. . . . . and hits the sidewalk with a SPLAT.

Back upstairs the bartender turns to the other drinker and says, "You know Superman, you're a real jerk when you're drunk".

02-13-2012 10:24 PM

Midwest Spy Away

(02-13-2012 09:08 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  Young or old? No forget it. I want to be Judy.

How about a current-day Drew Barrymore (as a brunette of course)??

She's gotten really, really sexy.

She's not hurting in the tits department either. Ever seen 50 First Dates?
Made her do the obligatory 'stand in the pouring rain until her top is SOAKED' scene.

Very Nice!!

02-13-2012 10:30 PM

Midwest Spy Away

(02-13-2012 10:24 PM)Cracker Wrote:  You're a mean drunk, Superman.

Haha, found the joke, haven't heard it in a long time, just remember the punchline:

Two men are sitting drinking at a bar at the top of the Empire State Building, when the first man turns to the other and says "You know, last week I discovered that if you jump from the top of this building, the winds around the building are so intense that by the time you fall to the 10th floor, they carry you around the building and back into a window". The bartender just shakes his head in disapproval while wiping the bar.

The second guy says, "What, are you nuts? There's no way that could happen. "No, its true," the first man says. "Let me prove it to you." He gets up from the bar, jumps over the balcony, and plummets toward the street below. As he nears the 10th floor, the high winds whip him around the building and back into the 10th floor window and he takes the elevator back up to the bar.

He meets the second man, who looks quite astonished. "You know, I saw that with my own eyes, but that must have been a one time fluke." "No, I'll prove it again," says the first man as he jumps again. Just as he is hurtling toward the street, the 10th floor wind gently carries him around the building and into the window. Once upstairs he urges his fellow drinker to try it.

"Well, why not." the second guy says, "It works. I'll try it." He jumps over the balcony, plunges downward passes the 11th, 10th 9th, 8th, floors. . . . . and hits the sidewalk with a SPLAT.

Back upstairs the bartender turns to the other drinker and says, "You know Superman, you're a real jerk when you're drunk".

Not bad!
hah

02-13-2012 10:32 PM

Adub Offline
Mocker

Yea, but I am lovely. And clean. I have lovely clean children. I own my own home. I have a good job. And everybody at work thinks I am their friend. Even the Black employees. I have Black friends that text me. They love me. Young people think I am cool. I have aged well. I look 10 years younger than my age. And I know a lot of knock knock jokes.

02-13-2012 10:34 PM

Midwest Spy Away

(02-13-2012 10:34 PM)Adub Wrote:  Yea, but I am lovely. And clean. I have lovely clean children. I own my own home. I have a good job. And everybody at work thinks I am their friend. Even the Black employees. I have Black friends that text me. They love me. Young people think I am cool. I have aged well. I look 10 years younger than my age. And I know a lot of knock knock jokes.

You sound just like Sir Cracks A-Lot (of heads).

Sarcastic

02-13-2012 10:41 PM