Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aussie intervention thread
hah
(07-21-2012, 06:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'll get me some botox or other cosmetic filler. Smiley_emoticons_wink

I'm booked in next month.

I had a shit week last week. Lots of shit went down in my life, and it didn't help the pack was back. If I want to be insulted and put down I have family members available 247 for a professional insultfest.

I came in here to answer a PM that's it.
:(
(07-22-2012, 03:09 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I came in here to answer a PM that's it.

Get your ass back in here. We've discussed this before, don't you dare let anyone drive you off. You need to find a way to either not give a fuck or to ignore some of these people completely. Your Mock experience is determined by YOU not others.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Aussie...don't you go anywhere! Don't leave us with the mean girls!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Mean girls. Bwahahaha!
There once was a lady named Aussie
Who's bum wasn't flabby or mossy
She told all the Mocks
about her Botox
and the bitches seemed jealous and bossy.
(07-22-2012, 09:44 AM)pspence Wrote: Aussie...don't you go anywhere! Don't leave us with the mean girls!

^what she said.
She'll be back, soon hopefully. This happens from time to time with aussie. She gives as good as she gets and she's no quitter - just regrouping, imo.
I hope you come back Aussie. You can't let those bitches that give you crap get to you. It's totally not worth it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
um...how many times do we have to beg people to come back? it's kind of childish.
wah wah i'm running away. wah.

I don't really beg anybody to come back, people go away all the time, and they either wander back in or they don't. I do reserve the right to roundly mock anyone who posts a "goodbye forever" thread. Those are funny as hell.
You have a point LC. I don't know why we all the sudden get all up in arms when someone isn't around for a while. Especially when we ingore them pretty much when they are here. I guess it's because we are a little Mock family and we want all our chickens in the roost. Even if we give them shit for being here.

I have a shit list of people who if they left to never return would make me pretty fuckin' happy. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
everyone is mean to me and i am taking my avatar down (again) and going home. so there! [Image: hissy.gif]

let me help by suggesting a site where everyone is nice all the time...forum garden. the sun always shines and the lollipops grow on trees. la la la la

[Image: 62623341.gif]

Hibye

(07-22-2012, 12:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I have a shit list of people who if they left to never return would make me pretty fuckin' happy. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

I better not be on that list or I am NOT going to come rifle through your handbag and shoe collection. hhmmpffppfff!

hah
(07-22-2012, 12:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I better not be on that list

I just say that to fuck with those who might think they could be on it. 39
(07-22-2012, 09:53 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Mean girls. Bwahahaha!

That was a good one...here heehah
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(07-22-2012, 12:10 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: um...how many times do we have to beg people to come back? it's kind of childish.
wah wah i'm running away. wah.

With all due respect LC, everyone kisses your ass (as we all should) but this experience is not one that everyone feels. hahDramaqueen

There is a difference in whining and trying to give constructive suggestions to keep good members from leaving. Beat_deadhorse
NOBODY kisses my ass, nor are they expected to.
i don't push people around in here.