Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Summer Wyatt 15, Michigan. found safe.
(story from foxtoledo.com)11 hours ago

It's been nearly two weeks since Summer Wyatt disappeared from her home in Lambertville. Investigators say they need help from the public now, more than ever.

"I have been through cornfields, I've been through videos, I've been looking in ditches ," explained Summer Wyatt's mother Kathi Wyatt. "Somebody said they saw her run from a car. I have nightmares about it, she's got to be somewhere. Somebody knows where she is," she said.

Summer's family is determined, and they won't rest until they too know where she is. The dining room at her home has become command central. Her friends and family have been busy, spending countless hours posting flyers, manning computers and phones, and looking for leads.

Since Summer's disappearance, Monroe County Deputies, the FBI, and law enforcement in Michigan and Ohio have joined the team working to bring her home safe.

"The time frame does have us concerned. The longer it goes, the more concerning it is with her safety. With no information, we're having nowhere to go, but to think the worst," said Detective Heath Velliquette, who is working the case.

For the past 11 days Summer's parents have been wrestling with every parent's worst nightmare, and they are hoping and pleading for a miracle.

"If she's somewhere and she's not safe, we want that person to let her go. Let her come home, you know. They don't want to meet us," Summer's Father Andrew Wyatt said.

"Nobody's going to condemn you. Nobody's going to judge you. Just come home if you can, and if you can't, I swear to God, I will find you. I promise," her mother said.

Detectives from Monroe County and Summer's family say if you see, or know anything, that they would like you to contact the Sheriff's Department at (734) 243-7070. There's up to a $1,000 reward for information leading to her return.

[Image: summer-wyatt-2.jpg]
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/s...Lang=en_US

Messages In This Thread
Summer Wyatt 15, Michigan. found safe. - by aileen - 03-02-2012, 12:03 PM