Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Rood - dirty cop?

There is some other info to go with this, but I think I better ask first.
I think his tweet was inappropriate but certainly doesn't make him a "dirty cop".
Commando Cunt Queen
Ya' know, I can't say this is an educated opinion because I really haven't spent any time familiarizing myself with Anonymous member's beliefs/activies but my gut reaction is negative. I agree with the principals of free speech and open government but I'm not sure I support the way the group is going about trying to make change.

I admit it. I'm conflicted, confused and totally uneducated on the topic. Add to that the fact that I'm a lazy bitch--I'll probably stay that way...hah

Enlighten me, someone. Preferably without hour long videos or 30 page dissertations on the subject.
Commando Cunt Queen
What do you need to know? The cop used an idiom and it is being viewed by some as a threat. Would it be any different if the same phrase was used in regards to graffiti "artists", crack dealers, animal abusers, internet scam artists or crooked Bingo games?
I want to clarify. I believe in open government but not in divulging info that threatens our national security. And I still don't need to see Osama's dead photos.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-09-2012, 06:03 PM)Sterling Wrote: What do you need to know? The cop used an idiom and it is being viewed by some as a threat. Would it be any different if the same phrase was used in regards to graffiti "artists", crack dealers, animal abusers, internet scam artists or crooked Bingo games?

Nope no different. I don't think cops should joke online about using guns. Inappropriate. I'm going off topic about Anonymous.
Commando Cunt Queen
I think your point was quite clear in post #2 when you stated it was "inappropriate". He's a dirty cop, too. Good cops don't tweet inappropriate phrases. I hope they take his badge for being so hateful and thoughtless.
Meh. 10 years ago he would have just said it to the guy and it would be a big nothing. Instead he tweeted it and BOOM! I just think he's an idiot.
Commando Cunt Queen
I think it is pathetic that police stations have Facebook accounts. They probably figure most fat cow Americans won't be able to keep their fucking mouths shut online.

Which I have also found to be true.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Iggy, welcome to Mock!!

This Police Sergeant should have known better!

Do you have more information up your sleeve?

"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(03-09-2012, 05:17 PM)username Wrote: I think his tweet was inappropriate but certainly doesn't make him a "dirty cop".

Here's the rest of the story,

Quote:via Robert L Collinsworth
This same Richmond, CA, cop - Mike Rood - who threatened to 'shoot the leader of Anonymous' over their hacking the UFC, is also alleged to be responsible for incidents of child abuse, according to the information provided to us by one of our page members, Robert Collinsworth. Anything our readers might be able to assist with this cause would be appreciated. Apparently, this officer is still employed.
Post from Mr. Collinsworth to OM: "I have a HUGE file involving Mike "the four-chinned inspector" Rood. This piece of vermin is culpable for the death of one of my granddaughters and the severe injuries (five broken bones and head trauma) of her twin when they were six months old. To this date, six years later, nobody has spent a day behind bars.
"Big Mike" is the maternal grandfather of my granddaughter. I also have recordings of his voicemails to my son, which I've included as a transcript."
Please see attached links for more information:
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?no...31632653519809
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?no...31662063516868
(03-09-2012, 07:34 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Iggy, welcome to Mock!!

This Police Sergeant should have known better!

Do you have more information up your sleeve?
tyvm Smiley_emoticons_smile
I've just posted the rest of the story, I should have waited to start the topic, but wanted to so I wouldn't forget to do it. I was thoroughly appalled when I read the pages that the links go to, I assume these allegations have some sort of fact behind them or the person wouldn't have gone to great lengths to include so much detail, plus there are official documents that I skimmed over too. I don't know if they are included or not in the links.
(03-09-2012, 06:04 PM)username Wrote: I want to clarify. I believe in open government but not in divulging info that threatens our national security. And I still don't need to see Osama's dead photos.

I agree I don't need to see those pics either however Anonymous delivers to the public what the government would rather us not know. That's why Julian Assange is facing charges, they're pissed because he blew the whistle on so many scandals and war crimes. Some info should stay classified, I do agree on that. But some of the info hidden from us, I believe we have a RIGHT to know. Bradley Manning is another prime example, he get's a Nobel Peace prize nomination, but is still facing criminal punishment. I have only been following what's been going on since January 18th when wikipedia and other large sites as well as many small sites went black for 24 hours in protest to SOPA/PIPA. I am saddened that I didn't "wake up" sooner.
You Occupy/WikiLeaks/Anonymous/Dirty Cop people have way too much time on your hands.

Cracker doesn't care what fat people do. That is my life rule. That cop is fat, so he is off the radar.

Worry about something useful like Free Tibet! or Welfare to Work! or stopping crimes against children. Internet angst is inaction. You are doing nothing but bitching on a grand scale. Wah.

Fucking tards.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-10-2012, 01:01 PM)Cracker Wrote: You Occupy/WikiLeaks/Anonymous/Dirty Cop people have way too much time on your hands.

Cracker doesn't care what fat people do. That is my life rule. That cop is fat, so he is off the radar.

Worry about something useful like Free Tibet! or Welfare to Work! or stopping crimes against children. Internet angst is inaction. You are doing nothing but bitching on a grand scale. Wah.

Fucking tards.
Do your research instead of remaining ignorant, Anonymous has their hands in everything from taking down pedo sites to exposing the corrupt. It's creepy when you start referring to yourself in 3rd person.

[Image: LBajks.jpg]

I'm familiar with Anonymous.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I never bothered understanding til recently, but then I've never frequented 4chan either. The board is too unorganized for my liking.
(03-10-2012, 01:11 PM)Iggy Wrote: Do your research instead of remaining ignorant, Anonymous has their hands in everything from taking down pedo sites to exposing the corrupt. It's creepy when you start referring to yourself in 3rd person.

I would, but Cracker doesn't care. If you want to do some good, open your door and walk outside (NOT to go shit in the park). Feeling powerful because you use some other persons' logo for your avatar and piggyback on their deeds is fucking lame. You didn't do that shit. You are pretending you are powerful because you read something about it.

Fucking tards. I'm not impressed with your inaction and whining.
(03-10-2012, 01:19 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-10-2012, 01:11 PM)Iggy Wrote: Do your research instead of remaining ignorant, Anonymous has their hands in everything from taking down pedo sites to exposing the corrupt. It's creepy when you start referring to yourself in 3rd person.

I would, but Cracker doesn't care. If you want to do some good, open your door and walk outside (NOT to go shit in the park). Feeling powerful because you use some other persons' logo for your avatar and piggyback on their deeds is fucking lame. You didn't do that shit. You are pretending you are powerful because you read something about it.

Fucking tards. I'm not impressed with your inaction and whining.

You know nothing about me.
(03-10-2012, 12:36 PM)Iggy Wrote: Here's the rest of the story,

Quote:via Robert L Collinsworth
This same Richmond, CA, cop - Mike Rood - who threatened to 'shoot the leader of Anonymous' over their hacking the UFC, is also alleged to be responsible for incidents of child abuse, according to the information provided to us by one of our page members, Robert Collinsworth. Anything our readers might be able to assist with this cause would be appreciated. Apparently, this officer is still employed.
Post from Mr. Collinsworth to OM: "I have a HUGE file involving Mike "the four-chinned inspector" Rood. This piece of vermin is culpable for the death of one of my granddaughters and the severe injuries (five broken bones and head trauma) of her twin when they were six months old. To this date, six years later, nobody has spent a day behind bars.
"Big Mike" is the maternal grandfather of my granddaughter. I also have recordings of his voicemails to my son, which I've included as a transcript."
Please see attached links for more information:
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?no...31632653519809
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?no...31662063516868

I'm getting a "content of this page not available" message but of course, if he's involved in child abuse of any sort, he's not just a dirty cop, he's a disgusting, vicious, low down, monster.

Still I'm not willing to mentally convict him without more information.
Commando Cunt Queen