Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Shooting in Oakland?
I'm on my phone so I can't post a link but at least 5 people shot? Oakland is a hell hole.
Commando Cunt Queen
i just checked CNN, Fox and LA Times. nothing yet.

HLN 5 shot, 1 dead, 40 year old korean shooter. that's all so far.

1 Killed, Five Reportedly Injured in Shooting at Calif. Med. School

Kinda cool we've got people reporting from around the country & around the world. heh heh
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They're saying the shooter hasn't been apprehended. Probably shot himself. Did I mention Oakland is a crime pit?
Commando Cunt Queen
SWAT is going through the building. [Image: attachment.php?aid=11442]

KTVU

OAKLAND, Calif. —

At least one person is dead and several have been wounded after a gunman walked into a classroom at a small independent university located near the Oakland airport and opened fire.

The shooting took place at Oikos University, located at 7850 Edgewater -- in an area of warehouses near the Oakland International Airport.

The Oakland Fire Department said it received the first call of the shooting around 10:50 a.m.

Authorities said two people had been shot in the head and at least six people were wounded. Several victims have been loaded into ambulances and a deceased victim was covered by a tarp on the sidewalk.

Police said the gunman remained at large. He is described as male, Asian, heavy build and wearing khaki clothing. Anyone seeing someone fitting this description is asked to call 911 or 510-777-3321.

(04-02-2012, 02:52 PM)username Wrote: They're saying the shooter hasn't been apprehended. Probably shot himself. Did I mention Oakland is a crime pit?

Thanks user. Just turned on the news in the office; all the local stations are on the scene. They're saying the shooter is an Asian male nursing student who is described as "off and weird at all times", 40 ys old and heavy set. He shot someone point blank and then started spraying bullets. Don't know if the shooter is in hiding or dead or what. LE is surrounding the building with arms drawn. SWAT on the scene.

Always something going down in Oakland, but not usually on a campus. The Oakland Tribune is just around the corner and the staff is reportedly on lock down.

Update: LE spokesperson is now confirming fatalities (more than 1); SWAT is conducting evacuations of the campus. Witnesses being interviewed. Shooter remains at large. Primarily a Korean Christian College (Oikos College).
There were 2 or 3 people under tarps outside the building.
Commando Cunt Queen
Shooter possibly caught in Alameda.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-02-2012, 03:20 PM)username Wrote: There were 2 or 3 people under tarps outside the building.

A local NBC reporter just said that she's hearing at least 5 dead. Hope that's not true.
KTVU

breaking news
Five people killed in Oakland university classroom shooting

police spokeswoman did not give a body count.

DEVELOPING: At least five people are reported dead in a shooting at a small Christian university during which a gunman walked into a classroom and opened fire.

Authorities said a possible suspect is in custody and that the area is now secure. They did not give a motive.

this story is still fluid, although suspect in custody.

it's a small religious school.

HLN just reported 6 are dead.

now 7 are reported dead.

i'm waiting for info on shooter.

[Image: Religious%20School%20Shoo_Saut%20(3).jpg]

[Image: Religious%20School%20Shoo_Saut%20(2).jpg]

[Image: Religious%20School%20Shoo_Saut.jpg]

[Image: Religious%20School%20Shoo_Saut%20(1).jpg]

If this happened in Podunk, Iowa it would be international news.

Not so much in Oakland. Oakland is Northern California's version of Toledo. Or maybe downtown Atlanta. If you like the Raiders, you're from Oakland (even if you don't live there). The non-gangbangers like the 49'ers.

Once they identify the shooter and motive it will be immediately usurped in the news by something a Kardashian does.
Commando Cunt Queen
And in other news (my obssession)

Feds Raid Oakland's Oaksterdam

WTF?? This is California, Hello? Oaksterdam brings in more than a million dollars in tax revenues. WTF is Obamas problem.
I'm not voting for that black bastard again, I swear.
I am troubled that the Federal Gov't would rather criminalize the well regulated growing and sale of marijuana pushing its users and sellers underground increasing the possibility it will be like the cocaine drug trade with its murders and terror. In the news I also see threats to landlords who rent space to dispensaries ...."Prosecutors also have sent notices warning dispensary landlords that they risk losing their properties if their tenants are found to be involved in illegal drug sales."
DEVELOPING: OAKLAND, Calif. -- Police have identified the suspect in a shooting attack at a California Christian college as a 43-year-old Oakland man.

Police Chief Howard Jordan said Monday that One L. Goh is in custody after surrendering at a shopping center about an hour after the shooting at Oikos University on Monday morning.
Authorities say he was a former student at the Christian school.

[Image: abc_oikos_school_shooting_2_120402_wg.jpg]

Thanks for the update LC. Reminds me of Virginia Tech a bit. Wonder if this shooter had it in for a particular classmate or teacher or if he just felt like shooting a bunch of people. Psycho.