Guess who wrote this
Quote:XXXXX likes his tea, and I like to brew it for him. Not the boring ol' Lipton in a bag thing; he likes his The Republic of Tea (purchased at Panera, I believe) and his favorite right now is Ginger Peach in the loose type.

I have one of the thingies that you dunk into a pot of hot water to brew an entire pot, but with less tea in a mug it works just fine. No need to brew a whole pot.

Question is; does crunching it up before you load up the dunkie thingie release more flavor and such? I'm trying to find a way to brew him the perfect cup although he never complains about what I do brew for him.
::lmao::

Dunkie thingie ?...Is this a gay couple ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
OP?????Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That was written by our very own hard-core biker bitch.

I wonder if she bows when she serves the tea.
[Image: eek2.gif]
Makes you wonder if she's just performing, depending on the crowd. She was a shotgun-racking, punching-strangers-in-parking-lots biker here but at 24 she's a politically conservative, happy homemaker that tries to fit in with the majority.
kissy kissy fox ohhhhh kisssmooch kiss me hunny

She seems to have transformed from Ma Baker into Martha Stewart.

She isbasically changing her personality to try and fit in, people with fragile ego's and weak wills will do this.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Bingo, we have a winner!
What in the hell ::nuts::. Did she turn into a Stepford wife or is she practicing her lines for a Republic of tea commercial?That was creepy, I think she should be checked into a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.
Her dexterity must be marvelous. Making the perfect cup of tea whileaccomodating biker cocks in everyoriface can't be easy.
Fug duh kund
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:She seems to have transformed from Ma Baker into Martha Stewart.

She isbasically changing her personality to try and fit in, people with fragile ego's and weak wills will do this.
Asshole. I hate it when I have to agree with you and then vote for it also.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Makes you wonder if she's just performing, depending on the crowd. She was a shotgun-racking, punching-strangers-in-parking-lots biker here but at 24 she's a politically conservative, happy homemaker that tries to fit in with the majority.

And here is yet another case of someone caught being a "netfake". You summed it up quite well LMPP.

Most of these ersatz posters change their "personality" to fit the particular venue.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
LKTraz Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Makes you wonder if she's just performing, depending on the crowd. She was a shotgun-racking, punching-strangers-in-parking-lots biker here but at 24 she's a politically conservative, happy homemaker that tries to fit in with the majority.

And here is yet another case of someone caught being a "netfake". You summed it up quite well LMPP.

Most of these ersatz posters change their "personality" to fit the particular venue.
If you saw the 'netfakes'drinking tea in person it would be immediately evident. They'd be the ones trying to look refined by raising their thumbs instead of their pinkies.
Fug duh kund
More like extending their pinkies whilst swilling down PBR
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
The lady is amusing and still warrants commentary.

I wish she would return to Mock.
Unintentionally amusing, and resentful and angry at being laughed at.

Yeah, she was a good fit here.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:I wish she would return to Mock.
She thinks Mock is a cesspole & all its members are shit...I jokingly made the comment that you were in mourning 'cuz she was gone...it seems that wasn't too far from the truth.