Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sandwiches

I once heard a couple of my brothers and their friends laughing about a girl who opened wide enough to put an 8-track tape in her mouth.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-02-2017, 06:35 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 12:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Lobster rolls.Hibye

They do sound good. Never had one other than McDonald's sad excuse for one. Too much lettuce, not enough lobster....especially for the price they were charging.

Since when did McDonald's ever have a lobster roll? You gotta be fucking kidding me hah.
That's a sunburned fat lady from New England on a beach in Florida in January.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

No, no, I don't think so and I don't have a good argument to support that.
If a hotdog was a sandwich it would be called one. It doesn't even look, act, cook or dance like one.
Cheesecake is Pie!
(05-03-2017, 12:10 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 06:35 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 12:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Lobster rolls.Hibye

They do sound good. Never had one other than McDonald's sad excuse for one. Too much lettuce, not enough lobster....especially for the price they were charging.

Since when did McDonald's ever have a lobster roll? You gotta be fucking kidding me hah.

I wish I was kidding. $10 for mostly bread and lettuce and very little lobster.
(05-03-2017, 08:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: If a hotdog was a sandwich it would be called one. It doesn't even look, act, cook or dance like one.

A sandwich is two or more slices of bread or a split roll having a filling in between. So technically a hot dog would be a sandwich.

If you were to put your cock between a split bun it would be a sandwich, Maggot. No if, ands or buts about it.
Then it would be called a cockdog. Not a sandwich like you crawling up from the beach Sunday morning.
Ever hear of a Knuckle Sandwich? hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-03-2017, 10:06 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 08:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: If a hotdog was a sandwich it would be called one. It doesn't even look, act, cook or dance like one.

A sandwich is two or more slices of bread or a split roll having a filling in between. So technically a hot dog would be a sandwich.

If you were to put your cock between a split bun it would be a sandwich, Maggot. No if, ands or buts about it.
That is actually the definition of a sandwich. You also dress it with condiments like you would a sandwich.
Alrighty my next soft shelled taco will be a sandwich you freaking lunatics.
(05-04-2017, 04:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: Alrighty my next soft shelled taco will be a sandwich you freaking lunatics.
And your quesadilla, and burrito too.
OK no need to get all racial here, toss in a hamburger and maybe the Wetback lovers wont get all upset.