Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 dead. 2 girls free. mayes dead. it's over.
(05-08-2012, 12:55 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: what evil!
In the police affidavit, it is revealed that Teresa Mayes admits that she was involved in taking the Bain family from Hardeman County by driving them to Union County, Mississippi.

The affidavit also says that Mary Francis Mayes knew about the crimes.

HARDEMAN COUNTY, TN -

(WMC-TV) – As the search continues for Adam Mayes, the man suspected of kidnapping a Tennessee family, his wife and mother sit behind bars.

Mayes' wife, Teresa, and his mother, Mary, are both in the Hardeman County Jail. Teresa is charged with four counts of especially aggravated kidnapping. Mary is charged with four counts of conspiracy to commit especially aggravated kidnapping.

The two women were arraigned Tuesday morning.

Teresa's sister, Bobbi Booth, lives outside Chattanooga. She had shocking things to say to Action News 5 about what her sister revealed to her about the murders of Jo Ann Bain and her 14-year-old daughter, Adrienne. Their bodies were found in the backyard of a home in Alpine, Mississippi.

Booth said her sister admitted to her that the two were murdered by Mayes.

"She knew he dug the grave. That was my understanding of the conversation with her because I was yelling at her. I'm like 'You what?' You know. What she said, 'I saw him digging a hole,'" Booth told Action News 5.

Adam and Teresa Mayes lived in the Alpine, MS, home with Adam's parents Mary and Johnny Mayes.

On April 27, Jo Ann Bain and her three daughters disappeared. Their car was found in a field not far from their Whiteville home. Her husband, Gary, reported them missing.

Bobbi Booth says that Adam has relatives in Florida and they believe he is coming for a visit. Booth says investigators are now in Florida now looking for Mayes.

Mayes may be using the aliases Christopher Zachery Wylde or Paco Rodrigass. He should be considered armed and very dangerous. Call 1-800-TBI-FIND with any information.

Teresa Mayes' bond is set at $500,000. Mary Mayes' bond is set at $300,000.

Police affidavits on the females. PDF:

http://files.wmctv.com/theresamayesaffidavit.pdf

http://files.wmctv.com/maryfrancisaffidavit.pdf

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jo Ann Bain (dead) and 3 daughters (1 dead) AMBER ALERT TN - by Lady Cop - 05-08-2012, 01:47 PM