Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 dead. 2 girls free. mayes dead. it's over.
inmate slob theresa mayes with victims. & another photo of mayes.

this sister Booth is lying to save her own ass. she didn't call police and give them a heads up about these poor kids. i hope she gets an obstruction charge. these people are all trailer trash.

[Image: imagesCATIKL0N1.jpg]

[Image: 6494_102765936403741_100000110046266_60235_483879_n.jpg]

[Image: s2SvcbrU]

In an interview with The Associated Press on Tuesday, Teresa Mayes' sister, Bobbi Booth, said her sister told her last week that she knew about the killings, but Booth thinks Teresa Mayes may have been too scared to call the police.

"Teresa started to call, text and Facebook constantly on Thursday," Booth said.

Booth told Teresa Mayes to call the police and was assured that she had, but by Saturday Booth had become suspicious about that claim and called police herself.

"I told them exactly what she had told me: Who the bodies were, where they could be dug from," Booth said. Liar

As it turned out, investigators had begun digging in the Mayes' backyard the previous day.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said she was unaware of Booth calling about the killings but said she might have called a different law enforcement agency. sure she did.

Booth said they were "like a big happy family." She said she finds it hard to believe that Adam Mayes could kill a child.

"I have cried until I'm sick," she said. "I was totally shocked. I've known him since I was little. We played together when we were kids. I always thought he was odd, but I never dreamed he'd do this."

Booth said she has not had much contact with her sister for the past 11 years because Adam Mayes didn't want his wife to contact her.

"He was very aggressive with her, abusive," she said. Booth said Teresa Mayes also told her she thought her husband was having an affair with Jo Ann Bain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jo Ann Bain (dead) and 3 daughters (1 dead) AMBER ALERT TN - by Lady Cop - 05-08-2012, 03:53 PM