Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 dead. 2 girls free. mayes dead. it's over.
(05-09-2012, 08:32 PM)shitstorm Wrote: That was a good article, Nina. Most informative yet. What I still don't get is who are the father or fathers of the three girls? If Mayes has some notion that the younger two are his, I guess that means Jo Ann had a relationship with him. I can't believe this couple, Jo Ann and Bain, allowed those girls around Mayes. That tells me that Jo Ann and her husband were also sketchy people.

Marc Klass on and talking about it. I love Marc Klass and John Walsh. That they've done so much good as a result of such terrible personal tragedy always amazes me.

(05-09-2012, 10:17 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: HEY! my posts have been informative from day 1! ahead of CNN, HLN assholes et al even! i have stayed on this minute by minute all night and day. been up since 0200 last night. i'm exhausted. i hope i wake up later to find this guy has been captured or killed and girls are alive.

'night Bed

(05-09-2012, 10:24 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 10:22 PM)Adub Wrote: That was a good reply, LC. Most informative.

i don't need your damn sarcasm. i'm tired and working my ass off to stay on this.

(05-09-2012, 11:07 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 10:17 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: HEY! my posts have been informative from day 1! ahead of CNN, HLN assholes et al even! i have stayed on this minute by minute all night and day. been up since 0200 last night. i'm exhausted. i hope i wake up later to find this guy has been captured or killed and girls are alive.

'night Bed

I was talking about the news sites and articles. Sometimes they're about as comprehensive as the Toledo Blade. hah YOU have done a great job.

I just want to know: What vehicle is this guy suspected of driving and who fathered the girls. I can't believe the reporters haven't gotten those questions answered.

(05-09-2012, 11:15 PM)Adub Wrote: SHHHH! LC is sleeping.

hah Adub my new favorite poster hah

On a real I'm glad this scumbag is dead and that the 2 youngest survived, i had little to no hope that they would, I pray for their mother and sister, 1 thing tho in the photo of terresa mayes and the 3 daughters page 3-5ish, how much does adam mayes look like the youngest daughter? or is it just me?

Any how I'm glad the little ones survived this asshole, only they know what they had to endure.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 dead. 2 girls free. mayes dead. it's over. - by Eat Shit And Die - 06-04-2012, 02:43 PM