Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Rebecca Zahau
Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

RE: Rebecca Zahau

CORONADO, Calif. – The mother of a 6-year-old boy who died after falling down stairs at a San Diego County mansion is seeking to reopen the investigation into his death.

U-T San Diego reports that Dina Shacknai and her representatives met with Coronado police and county medical examiner's staff last week. They presented results from two hired experts that concluded the July 2011 death of Max Shacknai was likely the result of an assault.

Authorities have concluded that Max -- the son of pharmaceutical tycoon Jonah Shacknai -- accidentally plunged over a stairwell banister while in the care of his father's girlfriend, Rebecca Zahau.

Two days after the fall, Zahau's nude, bound body was found hanging in the mansion.

That death was ruled a suicide but Zahau's family is challenging that ruling.

08-07-2012 01:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

shitstorm Offline
Mocker

When it happened, I figured either she or the ex husband, Jonah, hired Jonah's brother to murder Rebecca. THAT is the death that needs investigation. It was probably Jonah who hired the brother. He obviously paid off a few people in San Diego to have Rebecca's murder ruled a suicide. It would have been laughable if not so horrific. He's filthy rich and Jewish so no way he goes down. Between the Tribe closing ranks and having GOBS of money to buy off the justice system, Rebecca's life was treated like trash.

I think the kid tried to swing from the chandelier which crashed to the floor along with him. The mother wants to blame someone for his death and, I suspect she blamed Rebecca immediately.

Rebecca's hands were bound with some special knot. Shaknai's brother is a tugboat captain. He flies into town and by morning Rebecca is murdered. He flies home, no questions asked. One of the most sickening cases of corruption I've ever seen.

08-07-2012 07:34 PM

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

SS- how do you dismiss the boys death so easily?

08-07-2012 07:46 PM

Jezreel Offline
Mocker

and also ss, to say because he is jewish he won't go down?

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
08-07-2012 08:54 PM

shitstorm Offline
Mocker

(08-07-2012 07:46 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  SS- how do you dismiss the boys death so easily?

I'm not dismissing it. I'm basing my thinking that it was an accident on the fact that the chandelier crashed to the floor with him. There was also no need for the hospital to have covered up any facts about his injuries. It was tragic, as is a child drowning in a swimming pool, and his mother (understandably) wants someone to blame. I do not count her out in Rebecca's murder. A witness saw her at the mansion, before RZ's muder, late at night, carrying a large bag. The mother's (Dina) sister lied and claimed it was she (the sister) who dropped by. The descriptions of the two sisters are not the same nor was the clothing.

If anything further can be gleaned about Max's (the little boy) death, I agree that it should be. I don't think it will be. Nothing more will be done with respect to Rebecca's murder. One, two, or all three of the Shaknai's got away with murder and Rebecca has been deemed a worthless entity.

And, just remember this: When the news helicopters flew over the scene where her body lay on the ground, there was no rope hanging off the balcony. That prop was later added and the photo released by the San Diego mob that runs that jurisdiction.

08-08-2012 02:36 PM

shitstorm Offline
Mocker

(08-07-2012 08:54 PM)Jezreel Wrote:  and also ss, to say because he is jewish he won't go down?

What is said:

He's filthy rich and Jewish so no way he goes down. Between the Tribe closing ranks and having GOBS of money to buy off the justice system, Rebecca's life was treated like trash.

Being a Jew is only one factor. Being filthy rich is far more significant. Being filthy rich and and part of the Tribe puts him in a protected class of people. Some people are untouchable. Asian girlfriends, not so much.

08-08-2012 02:44 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

There was a news report today saying the boy's mother is demanding the case be reopened.

08-08-2012 06:07 PM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

(08-08-2012 06:07 PM)Donovan Wrote:  There was a news report today saying the boy's mother is demanding the case be reopened.

yes, see post 15 ^. she had an independent report done on his manner of death that called it homicide.

08-08-2012 06:09 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

whoops, sorry. Missed that.

08-08-2012 06:15 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(08-08-2012 02:44 PM)shitstorm Wrote:  Being a Jew is only one factor. Being filthy rich is far more significant. Being filthy rich and and part of the Tribe puts him in a protected class of people. Some people are untouchable. Asian girlfriends, not so much.

C'mon, SS. Being wealthy doesn't prevent one from going to jail, the rich just have access to better attorneys & other resources that the poor don't have.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
08-08-2012 06:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Jezreel Offline
Mocker

Being jewish also doesn't prevent someone from going to jail. Part of a tribe, give me a break ss, they are not a tribe!

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
08-09-2012 05:43 PM

koko Offline
youngin'

04-05-2018 01:56 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Thanks for the update koko.

Really glad to hear it.

Rebecca's death always looked more like a revenge killing than a suicide, to me. I think the civil court got it right.

04-05-2018 01:59 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Doesn't seem like it's been almost 6 years. Man.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
04-05-2018 03:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply