Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
what's for dinner?
I made mexican street corn. My daughter has been requesting it since they talked about it in Spanish class. I've heard of it before, but never made it. It is delicious. Why have I not been making this all my life.
Sounds yummy! I had to look it up.

I had bacon wrapped asparagus w/ mashed sweet potato.

If I want to eat I have to cook :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You can’t get cotija cheese down here, so the street corn always tastes wrong. They substitute Parmesan for it and it throws a weird flavour
I can't get up from the table after watching Sally eating it.
crash Wrote:You can’t get cotija cheese down here, so the street corn always tastes wrong. They substitute Parmesan for it and it throws a weird flavour

They carry cotija here, but you can find anything on line. Order it, it will be worth it! I am normally a pretty disciplined eater and one sensible portion is good enough for me, but I ate three of these bitches.

[Image: YFj80IBl.jpg]
For $150 for 40oz, it’d want to come with the best hooker in Tijuana..

[Image: 6sR5ocO]
(11-02-2020, 06:33 PM)Duchess Wrote: If I want to eat I have to cook :(

Do I need to come over and cook you dinner?

I just imagined cooking you dinner and then you opening the forum and saying, "But Love Child, that doesn't look half as good as Sally's meals!" 

hah

I mean I know you wouldn't really do that. BUT THAT IS WHAT I IMAGINED IN MY HEAD!

Chickpea pasta and marinara sauce.
(11-02-2020, 11:11 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 06:33 PM)Duchess Wrote: If I want to eat I have to cook :(

Do I need to come over and cook you dinner?

Yes!

Thank you!   Love3
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
On my way!

I went to the local market tonight and got a sampling of all the fried food I could find! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
batter dipped mushrooms, onion rings and jalapenio poppers.

Stuffed butternut squash. Stuffed with mushroom, spinach, quinioa, garlic and onion.
I gave the other half to my neighbor.

Brussel sprouts with onions and mushrooms and bacon

so good!

roasted chicken
And then I made pear cranberry crisp for dessert. With ice cream. AND I DID MY DISHES Allready!

Whopper and tortilla chips with chili con queso.
Chinese food, it's my sons 15th birthday and thats what he wants but I'm checking those Goddamn bags!!!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-22-2020, 05:49 PM)Maggot Wrote: Chinese food, it's my sons 15th birthday and thats what he wants but I'm checking those Goddamn bags!!!!!
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin  hah   44
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

It was a PITA...........i don't understand why they just can't give me what I order. This time they even gave me extra because I bitched.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.